Server time: 2018-08-16, 04:32 WE ARE RECRUITING

GingerHippo

Let's all get to know each-other a lot better!

Detail, depth, graphics, organization, motives, background but without giving toooo much away.

If it's well organized, clean and easy to get major info from like Statuses, Personality, Items, etc then I'll have a good time reading it!

What's your reason for getting up in the morning and continuing to go about life?

The knowledge that nobody else is going to do it for me :D

What's your idea of a fun night?

Well, having my friends here, eating popcorn and watching some horror movies. That's the kind of relax and fun I'd love to do every day ^^. 

What do you hate about your best friend? 

Well, one tried (and eventually succeeded) to manipulate me into doing something that I didn't want to, so they're no longer my best friend....

Who's your favorite superhero AND favorite supervillian?

Say what you want but its got to be Reading Fest this year.

Would you consider yourself Academic or Creative?

I'm more of a creative person. 

Who's your favourite game character (Captain Price, Doomguy,...)? 

Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher trilogy)

What is your favorite game setting/theme? (Eg: wartime, apocalypse, space, alternate timeline, etc)

Even tie between post apocalyptic or tech noir (Cyberpunk 2077, Deus Ex, etc) 

Most overrated band or musician? 

48 minutes ago, Bubblegum said:

Even tie between post apocalyptic or tech noir (Cyberpunk 2077, Deus Ex, etc) 

Most overrated band or musician? 

Most current pop singers, 

What decision would you take back if you could, in the context of Dayzrp

I have pretty bad social anxiety (with moments), and it was my first job at one of the busiest bakeries I've ever seen as a cashier. I was not feeling well. At. All. Stressed, mistakes, took on more than I could. But the boss was happy so I can't complain. + I also had to work in a language I had only been studying for 2 months.

What are you doing for work/studies currently and do you like it?

Edited by kiwienne
added stuffs

I'm studying at a grammar school (hope that's the word for it?) and currently work as a Video Editor/Assistant/Community Manager/Discord Plumber for one YouTuber :D I like the school and I love the ''job'', but it really takes so much time that there are days I don't even have the luxury to go to bed - last week I believe I didn't sleep for 3 days in a row? Anyway, I love that I'm finally doing something that makes me feel happy :) 

Your favourite TV Show?

Edited by pijkaCZ
Spartan

Line of Duty at the moment.

Are you an ambitious person?

Well, everyone has ambitions right? For me it probadly is to have a child one day. And I'd do anything to achieve this dream of mine, so I guess I'm an ambitious person? 

Favourite colour? 

psychiatric nurse, which I'm becoming (in my last year of my studies)! Honestly very exciting and challenging, and the people I get to meet are so amazing and inspiring (both colleagues as well as patients).

The strangest thing you've ever experienced?

Edited by kiwienne

A couple that talked to eachother backwards. Met them on a bus, took me some time to recognize the pattern. They were so fluent in it! They must have done it regularly... hell, that was a real strange thing to do. But I guess it was cute from a different POV? :D 

Favourite movie genre? (Comedy, horror, tragedy,...)

Edited by pijkaCZ
Spartan

Anything but horror! But I really like comedy, thriller and anything that makes you thinking about life and shit.:)

If you could meet anyone dead or alive.
Who would it be?

Robert Walpole. Google him, fascinating man. Either him or Bismarck

Building off of Brk's question, who is the most interesting person you have met?

The most interesting person I have never met, I met recently! I didn't think we'd ever be people who get along. But, the moment I took initiative and reached out we started to really connect. I knew they were on the same wave length as myself and the more we speak the more I feel we know each other better and better. I used to think maybe I'm the only one with such a odd brain and way of thinking and I was constantly trying to force myself into these molds I thought that other people wanted. I don't have to do that with this person, and for that I really find them interesting. I want to talk to them all the time and I want to get to know them a whole lot more. I just want to hear what they have to say and I hope I get the chance to find out more about them as time goes on.

The sun is rising and you haven't slept all night long, you know you have to start doing something besides laying down and pondering a lack of sleep! What is the first thing you think to do, and what else do you think will help wake you up as you move about your day?

Prepare the lads for school, then get myself out the door for a jog to wake myself up :D

Favourite joke?

-fuccuelmo-

Edited by evanm23

?

Favourite streamer and why?

Shroud for his god tier plays

Do you have any legitimate phobias?