Server time: 2017-08-19, 13:10

Sign in to follow this  
BeastMade

I got problem

Question

BeastMade    0

Soo i got this problem after 1.3.0 and 1.3.0.1. zombies doesnt aggro to me. i can stand right on fron of me and they dont do anything?. sometimes in bigger town they can aggro me but mostly not. i need to know is this bug?

8 answers to this question

Soo i got this problem after 1.3.0 and 1.3.0.1. zombies doesnt aggro to me. i can stand right on fron of me and they dont do anything?. sometimes in bigger town they can aggro me but mostly not. i need to know is this bug?

Do you know what skin caused this problem?

BeastMade    0

Do you know what skin caused this problem?

im not sure was it worker clothing or civilian clothing what looked same. i spawned with it

I have this issue happening to me a lot. Do you usually get low FPS?

BeastMade    0

yeah i do. and i have horrible internet, and this happens in every server so it up from me i think.

yeah i do. and i have horrible internet, and this happens in every server so it up from me i think.

Same exact as me. I think that what happens, is that you lag too much for the zombies and mess up their path way to attack you. You can walk up next to a zombie and they wont even care. Eventually they will get annoyed and attack you twice and then walk away. Though you may be getting 30 Frames and players see you walk around just fine, zombie script just simply messes up and they refuse to aggro. I don't think there is any way to fix this other than trying to abort or just restarting your computer.