Dr. Morgan Riggs

The Ravens Nest - R.S.M/C/S as CR's

Would you like to see R.S.M have CR's of the new Ravens Nest  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see R.S.M have CR's of the new Ravens Nest

• Yes
    • No

headerGif.gif

Greetings friends and foes of Chernarus.

First of all I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome back. I speak for everyone in R.S.M when I say that we were very happy to see such a welcome.

Most of you might already know this, but for you that don't, the ravens nest was removed, and so we had to stop our events for some time.

During the the ravens nest was active, there were two things which are important to keep in mind.

First.

During the time the Raven Shield Corporation was around, we managed to control the pub without any hassle. We were always fair to people, even those we did not like. We never abused the ravens nest by robbing its visitors. Even though we were NOT CR's we were always protecting the civilians from attacks. Something which we did not even need to do, but did anyway as good will or good intentions to the community.

Second.

Sad to say, when were not around, shit hit the fan, so to say. There were trolling, many reports etc. Please keep in mind that we did NOT have any CR rights. But if we would have got CR rights, we would have been able to control the nest on a whole other level.

If we were to become CR's of the ravens nest and implement our new version of it, which were built approximate a month back. Our chances and the civilian chances of surviving and having a good time, would increase.

I am offering a solution to this.

We want to keep going on with our events, our role play, and that is why we've stayed on the server. But to do so, we need our events. We need our Ravens Nest and our black bazaar.

Let us implement our new ravens nest, give us CR rights, and anyone who seems fit to our style of role play, be it so clan or smaller group, you'll be standing side by side together with us as CR's.

So.. dayzrp, what is it going to be? Would you like to have the Ravens Nest back, and grant us the power to actually control it?

Oh! And, I will upload a youtube video of me walking around the new ravens nest, showing you everything, explaining everything about the new design.

Mattbro    0

+1 I remember when haven was RSM and CLF , there was no trolling, there were some but not many KoS reports because you guys could keep th gs under control without the risk of being shot for telling someone to leave, and there was so fun RP I remember my first time there Cato and some CLF guy were going me a personal training session with squats and stuff xD much want guys

Rolle    2456

We cannot allow exceptions like that, or else other clans will start submitting similar requests.

The only way to get CR rights is to own a settlement and to own one you have to meet the settlement requirements. The requirements are there to prevent single clans from abusing CR rights and if one clan disbands (which happens often - Haven, Sanctuary?) the settlement still has the second clan as owners.

Meet the requirements, submit the settlement idea and then we can talk.

We cannot allow exceptions like that, or else other clans will start submitting similar requests.

The only way to get CR rights is to own a settlement and to own one you have to meet the settlement requirements. The requirements are there to prevent single clans from abusing CR rights and if one clan disbands (which happens often - Haven, Sanctuary?) the settlement still has the second clan as owners.

As I see it, if you have a clan large enough to control it, you should be allowed to.

We have always been fair to people. Not abusing the nest by storing vehicles or robbing people inside.

If exceptions has to be made, it should be in cases like this.

Edit:

And I almost forgot. Our clan is three different clans in one clan. We have R.S.M which are more combat orientated. R.S.S which is for non combat role players. And then R.S.C which takes care of the administration of both clans. All three forms The Corporation. With different sectors in it. So, we do have enough people and three clans to control it

That is something everyone else will say about their settlement too.

Then give them the chance, it was easy to remove the previous settlements, do it again if its necessary

Mikasa    2

I'm all for it, but the Law as spoken, it would seem.

And really, if anything, finding another clan to help you support it, would be quite easy. And then you could just make some arrangements with the said clan about CR stuff and such.

Like, you team up with a clan to get the settlement going, but IC, you are the only CR's, or something.

Just a quick idea off the top of my head. Would love to have it back and all!

Then give them the chance, it was easy to remove the previous settlements, do it again if its necessary

Do we need to give all exceptions the chance? You might as well change the requirements for a settlement then.

If that's what you're suggesting, then fine. :) If you come up with good arguments to change the requirements (and not just "because then we can be CRs", because although that's an argument to change it in your case, it is not an argument to change it in every single other case), then that's something you can suggest. But making exceptions? That kind of defeats the purpose of having the requirements in the first place.

Rolle    2456

But it's not easy implementing new ones and it requires a lot of work from the dev team and me. Just look at Caprile. Like I said, the requirements are there for a reason, there's no point in having them if we make exceptions.

Do we need to give all exceptions the chance? You might as well change the requirements for a settlement then.

If that's what you're suggesting, then fine. :) If you come up with good arguments to change the requirements (and not just "because then we can be CRs", because although that's an argument to change it in your case, it is not an argument to change it in every single other case), then that's something you can suggest. But making exceptions? That kind of defeats the purpose of having the requirements in the first place.

You don't need to make an exception, because we already have two clans

PCJames    167

He has a point, if this allowed them every clan that has allies can just make a "branch" as an ally

Rolle    2456

RSM and RSC are basically one clan with the same leadership dependant on each other, so no, they don't count as two clans. You nee two separate groups of individuals for a settlement.

RSM and RSC are basically one clan with the same leadership dependant on each other, so no, they don't count as two clans. You nee two separate groups of individuals for a settlement.

Alright, we'll get the second group. Don't worry. But let me put this here for you.

We have the people needed, around 20 members.

We have two clans, R.S.M and R.S.S

We have a good reputation among the community members.

We promote Role Play on this server, making our own events, which everyone can join.

We even develop the camp for you, just to upload.

IF I were a community owner, I would be very happy to see a group of people do a thing like that to my community. Saving me developing time & time to come up with events.

We are not giving up, and that is why we come back, we are here to stay and so is our events. We fight for a good role play community.

Rolle    2456

And of course I'm glad about that, but just because you promote RP does not mean you can bend the rules and requirements to your needs ;) That would be unfair to other clans.

Can't wait for the video from the new Nest. Make it bigger, perhaps join 2 bar buildings together? (2 bars + dancefloors :D)

And of course I'm glad about that, but just because you promote RP does not mean you can bend the rules and requirements to your needs ;) That would be unfair to other clans.

Can't wait for the video from the new Nest. Make it bigger, perhaps join 2 bar buildings together? (2 bars + dancefloors :D)

I will add a special place for you there, a dungeon :P

Rolle    2456

You know you can dance around fires now, right? Make a dancefloor! Someone with a flashlight can act as strobe lights :P

You know you can dance around fires now, right? Make a dancefloor! Someone with a flashlight can act as strobe lights :P

Off topic: yes, I do.

Could you send me the script for the dance option window. I will put it on a jukebox in the pub.

Rolle    2456

Off topic: yes, I do.

Could you send me the script for the dance option window. I will put it on a jukebox in the pub.

Contact Kravok ;)

Alright. We have s solution. We are hiring the Free Medics. They will be paying for the assistant in the Nest. Patching up our boys, but also the visitors. They will be payed and protected by the Corporation.

Guest CDR Steve Blazer   
Guest CDR Steve Blazer

Good to see this back and not under the control of the Gwarri/Banane brothers. They were nothing but a pain in the ass up there. I'll be sure to stop by sometime.

Good to see this back and not under the control of the Gwarri/Banane brothers. They were nothing but a pain in the ass up there. I'll be sure to stop by sometime.

Gwarri/Banane were never owners of anything regarding OUR events. ... Banane brothers.. seriously?

DeadKiller    0

Alright. We have s solution. We are hiring the Free Medics. They will be paying for the assistant in the Nest. Patching up our boys, but also the visitors. They will be payed and protected by the Corporation.

What?

Alright. We have s solution. We are hiring the Free Medics. They will be payed for the assistant in the Nest. Patching up our boys, but also the visitors. They will be payed and protected by the Corporation.

What?

Osaka will leave a comment here soon

Rolle    2456

I'll await the statement from the FM leader, as this will probably cause them to abandon the camp up north.