Server time: 2018-08-15, 08:43 WE ARE RECRUITING

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Roland

DayZRP 1.3.0.1 Bug Reports

Guest Biiddy

Would not give me the option to fix the engine on the UAZ 451 pink (The engine was red)

Guest John Le Bear

There is a spawn point on Altar hill (which spawns you in the main gate house at the player camp).

Would not give me the option to fix the engine on the UAZ 451 pink (The engine was red)

Was the Engine red when you sat in the car or in the scroll option? and what was the status?

Guest Biiddy

Was the Engine red when you sat in the car or in the scroll option? and what was the status?

Engine was red whilst sat in the car, did not give me an option when i clicked repair vehicle

Engine was red whilst sat in the car, did not give me an option when i clicked repair vehicle

Standard arma bug, the engine is fine :) never trust the UI while inside

Guest Biiddy

Standard arma bug, the engine is fine :)

Ok Thanks

I dont know why, but upon joining an error appears saying that i have certain files that arent supported by this server, and that my key is not signed to play on this server.

Make sure that the "@DayZRP" file is in your ARMA CO folder with all of the other mods that you've downloaded.

Not really a bug but something that i feel needs fixing.

There is a huge lack of drinks (the canned ones like coke etc). Now i dont mind this as it makes surviving feel like a good challenge, but it makes no sense when you compare it with the amount of food available. I seem to find 6-8 cans of food for every one drink. That to me doesn't seem right.

Maybe increase the spawn chance on drinks to a similar level to food? Or what i would prefer much more is the spawn chance of food was decreased to something similar of the spawn chances of drinks.

Easy thing I do is try and get water bottles as they can be re-filled quicker than finding a drink.

Done That Too :/ Never Happened Before, Even Re-Downloading Didnt Work :(

Tents sometime slide from trees after you put them.

Muh Millitary offroad for some reason look fucked yet it's all green too.

upon changing clothes your main inventory wipes (caused me to die as it removed my ammo.)

upon changing clothes your main inventory wipes (caused me to die as it removed my ammo.)

What was the clothing you put on? And what were you wearing?

What was the clothing you put on? And what were you wearing?

I changed from beginner to merc.

Guest Biiddy

I cant get on a bicycle, on three different occasions i have found a bike tipped over on the ground and i cannot access it when it is in this position...

I cant get on a bicycle, on three different occasions i have found a bike tipped over on the ground and i cannot access it when it is in this position...

That means the bike is 100% broken. It's not a bug, the bike is just fucked.

Guest Biiddy

That means the bike is 100% broken. It's not a bug, the bike is just fucked.

oh i see

Has the blood bag bug been fixed? Really annoying having to re-log to be able to get a blood bag.

Not sure if this has already been said, but today when I logged out at NWAF to change my skin (donation exchange), and when I logged back in I was rolled back to my previous location (devil's castle).

Yesterday I tried to have someone give me a blood bag from my pack and he could not access the bag from my pack. I then tried to move the pack to my main inventory to drop it on the ground, but it would never let me move anything from my pack at all. I logged out and logged back in thinking that it would fix the issue, but I lost EVERYTHING in my backback and relogging didn't get it back.

Also, I died due to a glitch at Desal Plant yesterday evening (I was using my binoculars behind a sandbag wall and when I put them away, my character moved forward through the sandbags and fell off of the front of the building.) I grabbed a few things on my way back to the Plant (because I died due to a glitch so it wasn't NLR violation) and got my things back and then logged off for the day. Today, when I logged on, I don't have ANYTHING but the food and drink that I had grabbed on the journey back to the Desal Plant.

I've lost in my main inventory: choloroform, TP, M67 grenade, 4 30 Rd STANAGs, morphine, painkillers, water bottle, L85A2 ACOG, Hatchet (back), PYa Yarpin (sidearm), 1 bandage, 1 wipe, 6 M9 mags

Toolbelt: crowbar, hatchet, matches, watch, compass, map, military flashlight, toolbelt, hunting knife, (radio remains)

Des Backpack (NVG Camo): I don't remember 100% what was in my pack other than 1 wipe, 2 bandages, 4 PYa mags, 2 30 Rd. STANAGs, 1 painkiller, 2 antibiotics, 2 blood bags, 1 morphine

Is there anything that can be done about this?? AND is this a bug that is known and is currently being researched?

Thank you!!

when you move a torch (only tried with military version) to your pistol slot and then to your backpack you cannot remove it i had to swap my backpack out to get rid of it.

Dan

Guest John Le Bear

Cutting trees down kicks you for damage restriction #1

I accidentally went prone on top of a ladder in one of those bunkers with the camo netting on it and it caused blood bags to stop working and I logged out a fair distance away from that location and upon logging back in was teleported to the location at which I went prone on the ladder this happened at Alter Castle.

more bugs

- the UKSF skin 2 deletes ur backpack!

- the server weather it is not changing at all there are no cloud anymore at night and day

- when a guy who set up a fire logsout the fireplace is gone with him.

On S3, I tried to switch from my hatchet that was in my hand to my AK that was on my back, it deleted the AK saying That I'm carrying two primary weapons and it deleted the AK.

more bugs

- the UKSF skin 2 deletes ur backpack!

- the server weather it is not changing at all there are no cloud anymore at night and day

- when a guy who set up a fire logsout the fireplace is gone with him.

Skin bug will be fixed in next hotfix.

Will look into the weather, probably a setting in the new anti hack.

Fireplaces have always worked like this as they are linked to the person who created them, same as how zombies disappear when a person logs out/respawns.

On S3, I tried to switch from my hatchet that was in my hand to my AK that was on my back, it deleted the AK saying That I'm carrying two primary weapons and it deleted the AK.

That would be because you were carrying two primary weapons. I implemented a fix that checks every few seconds if you have a primary weapon on your back and in the primary slot, if you do then it deletes the weapon in your primary slot.

I accidentally went prone on top of a ladder in one of those bunkers with the camo netting on it and it caused blood bags to stop working and I logged out a fair distance away from that location and upon logging back in was teleported to the location at which I went prone on the ladder this happened at Alter Castle.

Sounds like issues with syncing to the server. Nothing we can do about this.