Server time: 2018-08-17, 08:48

Sign in to follow this  
Roland

DayZRP 1.3.0.1 Bug Reports

Logged in last night with Spetsnaz GRU Marksman skin and main inventory and secondary inventory were all wiped clean. Lost makarov mags, bandages, wipes, canned food and drink and winchester ammo. Backpack was fine and still kept the stuff. Not sure if its a skin bug but I had noticed the other day that someone posted about another skin doing the same type of thing

Was this one you activated from the donation exchange? Could you list the exact steps you took to have this happen.

Logged in last night with Spetsnaz GRU Marksman skin and main inventory and secondary inventory were all wiped clean. Lost makarov mags, bandages, wipes, canned food and drink and winchester ammo. Backpack was fine and still kept the stuff. Not sure if its a skin bug but I had noticed the other day that someone posted about another skin doing the same type of thing

Was this one you activated from the donation exchange? Could you list the exact steps you took to have this happen.

I logged off after collecting items such as food, wipes, bandages, Makarov mags and I kept all these in the main inventory slots as they should be. The following day (yesterday) I logged into the game as normal when getting through to player lobby I changed skin to Spetsnaz GRU Marksman then loaded into the game. Once in the game I checked gear for the food I needed and found all spaces empty from what used to be in there. Its not a massive problem for me but just to be aware it could be bugged. Ill do the same later tonight and see if the inventory I collected yesterday has disappeared.

I'm not sure what's going on, but on two separate occasions, one before and one about 15 minutes after server restart on S2, I have contracted Sepsis without reason.

The first time I was running through an open field, not a zombie in sight, not hit sound, no screen flash, nothing. All of a sudden, with nothing around, a message pops up telling me that I have 15 minutes before blood loss and so I used a sanitary wipe and cured myself...of nothing.

The second time I was in a red house in Mogilevka and was alone and the same thing happened again.

What's going on!?

I'm not sure what's going on, but on two separate occasions, one before and one about 15 minutes after server restart on S2, I have contracted Sepsis without reason.

The first time I was running through an open field, not a zombie in sight, not hit sound, no screen flash, nothing. All of a sudden, with nothing around, a message pops up telling me that I have 15 minutes before blood loss and so I used a sanitary wipe and cured myself...of nothing.

The second time I was in a red house in Mogilevka and was alone and the same thing happened again.

What's going on!?

I'm not fully sure, but I think there can be a delay on getting it. I'll have to dig through the code and verify it.

Seems like 1.8.0.3 is a fix for the bugged loot that's been released now for some days, any ETA on a hotfix here?

Also, me and another guy tried to put on Mercanery skin that can be found but it doesn't allow you.

Seems like 1.8.0.3 is a fix for the bugged loot that's been released now for some days, any ETA on a hotfix here?

Also, me and another guy tried to put on Mercanery skin that can be found but it doesn't allow you.

1.8.0.3 is already implemented. Which skins in specific did you have problems with and what happened exactly?

So the loot not spawning is an actuall bug? i thought it was to make it more survivorish

So the loot not spawning is an actuall bug? i thought it was to make it more survivorish

Yes it was a bug, has been fixed now.

Milk counts as food.

It's condensed milk. You wouldn't be able to find normal milk in the shops that hadn't gone off.

Also, I was wearing a donor skin and I put on blue civ skin and it caused my game to crash.

What's going on!?

I'm not fully sure, but I think there can be a delay on getting it. I'll have to dig through the code and verify it.

Ok. thank you for checking on it for me...but I'm pretty sure that this delay would have to have been longer than just a couple of minutes because the first time it happened, I hadn't been hit by a zombie (that I can recall) because I had been running through woods and open terrain from Poebeda Dam all the way to NWAF...I think that was probably a good 20-30 minutes if not longer. Just FYI to help with the research!!

Is it possible that you had gotten cold? I remember when me, Alpha and Jonesy were on a boat Alpha got too cold and actually got "sepsis" instead of the standard infection, from being too cold.

The same happened to me later when I actually just swam without a boat, and it also happened with a delay (like 2 minutes after I had gotten out of the water, but my temp icon was still flashing).

Is it possible that you had gotten cold? I remember when me, Alpha and Jonesy were on a boat Alpha got too cold and actually got "sepsis" instead of the standard infection, from being too cold.

The same happened to me later when I actually just swam without a boat, and it also happened with a delay (like 2 minutes after I had gotten out of the water, but my temp icon was still flashing).

Interesting. something similar happened to Arrex yesterday when we were in a car, but I didnt get cold yet he did.

1.8.0.3 is already implemented. Which skins in specific did you have problems with and what happened exactly?

So that is fixed here as well then or?

It was just saying "mercanery skin" if I remember right.

Nothing at all happend when you clicked "wear skin".

Not sure if its been posted, but there is a blood bag bug that makes them not work, only way to "fix" it that I know is to relog so you can be blood bagged again.

switching to doctor clothing causes that u need painkillers! you start shaking like hell

Patrol pack says it has 10 slots yet cannot fit a weapon

I don't know if anyone else has the same issue, but sometimes when i log out random bits of gear from my inventory dissapear, like yesterday i logged out and when i logged in today one of my 2 PKM mags was gone.

Also i cannot put mercenary clothing on for some reason.

Guest John Le Bear

Not really a bug but something that i feel needs fixing.

There is a huge lack of drinks (the canned ones like coke etc). Now i dont mind this as it makes surviving feel like a good challenge, but it makes no sense when you compare it with the amount of food available. I seem to find 6-8 cans of food for every one drink. That to me doesn't seem right.

Maybe increase the spawn chance on drinks to a similar level to food? Or what i would prefer much more is the spawn chance of food was decreased to something similar of the spawn chances of drinks.

I dont know why, but upon joining an error appears saying that i have certain files that arent supported by this server, and that my key is not signed to play on this server.

I dont know why, but upon joining an error appears saying that i have certain files that arent supported by this server, and that my key is not signed to play on this server.

Make sure that the "@DayZRP" file is in your ARMA CO folder with all of the other mods that you've downloaded.

There is a huge lack of drinks (the canned ones like coke etc). Now i dont mind this as it makes surviving feel like a good challenge, but it makes no sense when you compare it with the amount of food available. I seem to find 6-8 cans of food for every one drink. That to me doesn't seem right.

Maybe increase the spawn chance on drinks to a similar level to food? Or what i would prefer much more is the spawn chance of food was decreased to something similar of the spawn chances of drinks.

Easy thing I do is try and get water bottles as they can be re-filled quicker than finding a drink.

Guest John Le Bear

Easy thing I do is try and get water bottles as they can be re-filled quicker than finding a drink.

I have no struggle in finding drinks, its just the distribution of drinks compared to food makes no sense to me.