Server time: 2018-10-19, 16:44
Sign in to follow this  
Shanoby

WTF! Most expensive DLC pack. Collect them all !

You guys do realize the market for these kind've things, right? They're for people who actually enjoy model trains in real life/are train enthusiasts. These are people who would pay $50-$200+ for a model train IRL, so they have no problem playing this fee.

It's a hobby game.

Who in the right mind would buy any of those dlc? :L

Rolle would use our donations to get all of them.

At least, I think. It's been a while since I've heard "Rolle likes trains."

Maybe this is what they use to train, train conductor driver people (Not sure what they are called).

Sorta like how Arma was rumored to train marines?

I own all DLC :troll: Thanks guise!

You guys do realize the market for these kind've things, right? They're for people who actually enjoy model trains in real life/are train enthusiasts. These are people who would pay $50-$200+ for a model train IRL, so they have no problem playing this fee.

It's a hobby game.

DayZ is my hobby game. I paid the fee of 25€ to be able to play.

It's a hobby game.

DayZRP is my hobby game. I paid the fee of 25€ to be able to play.

No you didn't

It's a hobby game.

DayZRP is my hobby game. I paid the fee of 25€ to be able to play.

No you didn't

Wow, don't tell them I donated the same amount to you as all the DLC packs. That will ruin errythang

Guest magw33d

I love how the majority of you who are shocked by this could easily spend $10 on a single skin for your ARMA Larp activities

I love how the majority of you who are shocked by this could easily spend $10 on a single skin for your ARMA Larp activities

True, this.

lol, Dis man be speakin da truth :P

Lol :D

UPDATE on this thread and Train Simulator 2015, now all these DLC-s can be yours just for 3519,96€ http://store.steampowered.com/app/24010/

f4ad6aa621fe228e27e94cfb2ee34b76604585cd1593318151aeffc79c701e4d.jpg

money-is-no-more_o_504859.jpg

I find train simulator too boring.

It feels like you're on rails the whole time.

UPDATE on this thread and Train Simulator 2018. Now all these DLC-s can be yours for ONLY  5 806,79€ http://store.steampowered.com/app/24010/

header.jpg?t=1518103137

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9ILzcvMzI5ODAzL29yaWdpbmFsL3NodXR1cGFuZHRha2VteW1vbmV5XzRieTNfMTI4MHB4LnBuZw==

Edited by Shanoby

@Rolle time to get the new version!