Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 09:17 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

GTA Online DayZRP Crew

Planning a big event for our crew! Everyone with house/garage will buy a bike, and we will make a big bike trip. How about this weekend? I have lot of time, so it should be okey to do.

If you want to join the event, type.

Current list:

- Michael Peterson

Type. I think.

But can I also just steal a bike? I'm not willing to pay 9000-ish GTA Bucks for 1 less slot in my Garage.

Yeah, when it works. Which is not that often.

Wait we have a GTA V crew? wooooooooooooooop

I've played GTA V for a long time now, but I just haven't bothered setting up a PSN account with internet cable and stuff. Guess I will do it tomorrow then. :)

PSN ID:

Interceptor_XY

PSN vladsnakedragon :D

Haven't had many people to play GTA Online with :C everyone's a cock shooting everyone

Also, I must be doing something wrong, logged into the social club on my pc, clicking '+join' on the crew site, and it's not doing anything :C

For me personally i did the violent duct replay thing for a while to get a bit of the job money, but also people you meet at levels past 25 i think like Martin Madrazo give jobs that pay $9k-$20k. but if you're willing to you can always do 10 waves of survival and get $20k. I however may or may not have sold a motorbike more times than i should have. :D

The new company car is here:

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/4094/rUhbBa4-EE-8x2hGyLCZCg/0_0.jpg

Courtesy of Me and my clearly legitimate money making methods

http://imgur.com/2YUr2Dr

Dude I read a thread on reddit yesterday that a shit ton of people made like 50 mil and didnt get banned or anything else, so I just made myself 2 mil as well to get myself started. Not going to do more, just for an apartment and collection of cars to get me on their level. I tried racing yesterday and almost everyone has a modified adder now its bullshit.

For me personally i did the violent duct replay thing for a while to get a bit of the job money, but also people you meet at levels past 25 i think like Martin Madrazo give jobs that pay $9k-$20k. but if you're willing to you can always do 10 waves of survival and get $20k. I however may or may not have sold a motorbike more times than i should have. :D

Yeah on lvl 22 you get a mission to kill a dude in a car, hes some lawyer or some shit. Martin gives you 9k for completing the mission which can be done in like 3-4 minutes. Buuuuuuut, if you get the dude his car, store it in your garage BEFORE you take the suitcase, then you can sell the car for 22k at the LSC. I threw my garage full on these cars and kept repeating the mission as well to buy my first comet (Porche). Now im doing it faster, and in style :D

Not going to belive, that all of you have the best stuff by "themselfs". I'm on lvl 28, and currently I have earned MAYBE 600-700k. After lot of exping. So not possible tbh, to have best cars, and everything, unless you are 24/7 nerding.

Just starting up my Xbox

feel free to add me: FamiliarJester5