Server time: 2018-08-17, 18:42

Sign in to follow this  
Jamess

Server Host.

Since A wide range of DayZRP players are American but as well from Europe and etc. But I'm suggesting that soon or hopefully in the future time being, that there will be a server that is hosted in the United States. My ping goes pretty high while playing but its playable with so not complaining just believe it would be better for a closer host. Let me know some of your suggestions and hopefully this can reach some attention.

Probably not, Rollese host's them in his house, he can personally control them, also this has been asked before.

Probably not, Rollese host's them in his house, he can personally control them, also this has been asked before.

Ahh I did not know both of those. Thought it was run through a dedicated form of host.

I think where the server host is at is perfect. Everybody around the globe gets decent connection for the most part.

Guest Slip

Since A wide range of DayZRP players are American but as well from Europe and etc. But I'm suggesting that soon or hopefully in the future time being, that there will be a server that is hosted in the United States. My ping goes pretty high while playing but its playable with so not complaining just believe it would be better for a closer host. Let me know some of your suggestions and hopefully this can reach some attention.

This has been asked before, and it will never happen, atleast not in the foreseeable future. Rolle hosts the current servers from his own home with his own equipment, I don't see any reason for that to change.

I'm in the US, and have great connection. No issues.

The closest receiver for me us Atlanta and I've never been kicked for ping

Never had ping issues unless someone in my house is downloading something. I doubt this will happen.

I'm in Australia and I've never had a problem with my connection, just a bit of lag every now and then but otherwise it's fine.