Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:15

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  

This is a sad song...

This song really makes me sad when I here it. Probably because it reminds me of the past *shrug*. The lyrics end at 4 minutes but the sad parts are without the lyrics :/

:( <3 you Siorre

Love you too man. And You are part of BoS. Our clans are Allies!!!!

Major Tom    78

This song means a lot to me.

When I first played DayZ, I was a hero. I listened to this song whilst travelling across open field in my hero skin, no care in the world. I'd ask in side chat if anyone needed any blood bags and then I'd travel for miles and miles just to heal them. It's a miracle I only got betrayed once. This song always reminds me of those nostalgic first days of DayZ. I love it. I remember watching 'The Divide' just because of this song, and I'm so glad I did. The movie didn't get good reviews but I enjoyed it thoroughly.

This song reminds me of times when DayZ was friendlier. When I could approach someone and not be instantly shot without so much as a "friendly?". When I didn't have to join an RP server to get immersed in the game. Thank you for posting this.

This song means a lot to me.

When I first played DayZ, I was a hero. I listened to this song whilst travelling across open field in my hero skin, no care in the world. I'd ask in side chat if anyone needed any blood bags and then I'd travel for miles and miles just to heal them. It's a miracle I only got betrayed once. This song always reminds me of those nostalgic first days of DayZ. I love it. I remember watching 'The Divide' just because of this song, and I'm so glad I did. The movie didn't get good reviews but I enjoyed it thoroughly.

This song reminds me of times when DayZ was friendlier. When I could approach someone and not be instantly shot without so much as a "friendly?". When I didn't have to join an RP server to get immersed in the game. Thank you for posting this.

this.. This post made me have a tear in my eye :(