Server time: 2017-08-22, 11:20

Sign in to follow this  
Guest QKNARWHAL

My Character Bio(Opinions)

Guest QKNARWHAL   
Guest QKNARWHAL

My name is Alexander Vaznov I am a native of Chernarus, and was born in Dolina, a small town in Eastern Chernarus. When I was a young boy my father was an alcoholic, and my mother left because he was abusive. She left me with my father who began to turn his rage upon me. So I to ran away from home into the wilderness. I would go from town to town selling meats and fruits that I gathered from the woods. I lived in a small cave to the north of Chernogorsk and made a nice house sheltered from the cold winters of Russia. Though when I was 17 years old I was doing my usual routine hunting in the morning when I saw a figure in the distance hunched over. I got into a good shooting position with my Remington .308 ,steadied myself and fired. Seeing my target drop I ran over to check my kill. In that moment when I walked out from behind the bush I realized what I had done, I shot a human being. All sorts of names went through my head, murderer, killer, maniac, when I ran over to check his pulse, and as I walked over to the man he began to get up and come at me making the most horrific noises my ears had ever heard. He jumped on me and tried to bite me, before I knew what was happening I pulled out my M1911 and shot him through the skull, and he dropped to the ground. When I further examined the body of the man I had just killed I realized a horrifying truth that this man was a walking rotting corpse. Scared of my new found discovery I started heading to the main city about a mile to the south of my cave, but I was much more cautious after my previous encounter with the walking corpse. As I got closer to the city I saw something that looked like it was out of a horror movie. Hundreds of dead were walking around outside of the city. As I sat there in disbelief a saw a huge horde of the walkers chasing after a man. A thought came into my mind that this man may be the only one left so I began to shoot the walkers chasing him, one by one they dropped. When the man began to see me helping him he started to run towards me. His name was Dmitry Vaznov, my father. We were both shocked to see each other, but we did not have time to have a reunion so we started to run for my cave in the north. When we got there we discussed what happened and he said he had heard from my mother and was trying to find her when he was ambushed by the Walkers, and he would be dead had it not been for me. As I was talking to him my eyes jumped to blood running from arm, when I asked him what happened he told me he had been bitten by one the walkers. Shocked I helped bandage him up , and told him to get some rest. That night while keeping watch I heard a noise from within the cave. When I went inside to investigate what the noise was I saw my father lifeless with the look of a walker standing there. He began to charge at me, and with tears in my eyes I took out my M1911 out and shot him though the skull. As his body hit the floor I collapsed to the ground, and gave out the the most painful scream. Sitting there crying I thought that I should move out because the noise must have attracted more of the walkers. So my new mission was to find my mother, and then find a cure for this disease or whatever it is, so other people would not fall victim to the same brutal fate of my father. My name is Alexander Vaznov, and I am a Survivor.

ConorJD    0

I enjoyed it! Only suggestion would be to put it into paragraphs. The wall of text hurt my eyes!

Guest QKNARWHAL   
Guest QKNARWHAL

Haha thanks for the feedback.

Sign in to follow this