Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
ExecutorPallin

[OPEN/CLOSED RECRUITMENT] prefixes on clan threads

Pretty straight forward, a green [Open Recruitment] prefix (similar to Solved in reports) that can be set by editing the OP.

Conversely, a red [Closed Recruitment] prefix (similar to Unsolved in reports) that can also be set by editing the OP.

It would remove a lot of the clutter in the clan thread titles, i.e

"Raven Shield Corporation R.S.C [RSS Recruitment Open!]" would become

"[Open Recruitment] Raven Shield Corporation [R.S.C]"

Of course, the prefix can be completely voluntary. If people prefer the no-prefix titles, then they can use those.

404notfound    0

Personally I think this would cause people to not explore the different clan threads and instead just look at the ones that are currently recruiting. Whether or not this would be a problem though is a debatable.

Voodoo    487

Personally I think this would cause people to not explore the different clan threads and instead just look at the ones that are currently recruiting. Whether or not this would be a problem though is a debatable.

I agree. Sometimes its better to find a clan that suits your character this might just make people rush for the first clan they see showing green

Reptile449    0

Also, RSC are only recruiting members for their RSS division. Having a green [Open recruitment] title would make people think they are recruiting for RSM.

Also, RSC are only recruiting members for their RSS division. Having a green [Open recruitment] title would make people think they are recruiting for RSM.

As I said, optional.

They can keep it as is if they'd like.

naury42    0

That's what I would say.

How do they not do that now? Most clans already have it listed in the title.

If people are interested in a clan, they'll look at the page, if not, they won't. This literally changes nothing except rearranging 2 words in a thread title.

Alan Woods    3

I agree with this.

So it's a no from me.