Server time: 2017-10-24, 02:26
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tranqlotus

The Revenge (Story) [Part 1]

Guest Tranqlotus   
Guest Tranqlotus

It was now 2 months after the infection broke out, it was just me and the rest of my friends all in this weird bus with 6 seats, all full. We proceeded to head to our destination of which was called, “The Cured Zone” we thought it would be safe there. The only way onto that area of land is by one bridge that stretched over 400m. All along the side of the road were dead people, zombies, animals and such. Never before had we smelled and saw such a disgusting thing. All six of us were really paranoid at this point, not knowing what was going to happened after we reached the end of the 400m. We were nearing the end of this what seemed like a forever bridge, all we could see was a camp fire smoking, its orange and red flames blazing at the end of the bridge. We were there, the end of the bridge, almost like a checkpoint looking area. Outpost at each side and sandbagged walls all around. It even had medical tents and some small buildings. We stepped out to look for some supplies or signs of life. That’s when two deep and scratchy sounded men started yelling, “Drop your weapons and step away from the car.” Scared for our lives we complied with what the men were demanding us to do. The men were in black clothing with black ski masked. They both had very high powered assault rifles, both which looked like they were used by the U.S Marines or Army. They had this weird Irish accent. They then took off in the car that we had, down the road in which we came from. Now we were stranded on the opposite side of the bridge from any civilization and military camps. All 6 of us without any guns or weapons to protect ourselves with. 2 hours later after retracing our steps off the bridge we came to this very big and popular Airfield. We all searched all the buildings and towers. Only to find 3 guns, all which looked like AK-47’s, one that was even graved with the name: AK-47 Kobra GL. We had one building left to check, a building that was almost certain to look like a military building. That building gave us the greatest gift a man could ask for in a time like this. The gun had the name of, L85A2 Holo GL.

All but 4 of us at this point were now equipped with a weapon of some sort. As we were heading toward the end of the Airfield, the sound of a helicopter came to our ears. It was coming quick at us. We then realized that it was a in dangered helicopter. It was bulleting straight for the ground. It crashed just south of the airfield. When we got there there was all but one man there. His name was Vladimir Markov, clearly by his name and accent he was indeed a Russian man who had his own story of coming to this unpromising land. We checked for survivors but there was none. The man came along for the long run that we had in front of us..

*3 weeks later* After finally reaching the name of a place called “The Ravens Nest” we thought we were safe and in a good position to stay alive for a while. It was now just me and 2 others, the rest were separated or went their separate way when they got in radio contact with people they knew. Before we knew it a very big truck came roaring into the very small parking lot that was out front of the beautiful structure. “Ural, everyone. A Ural approaches!” yells one man. Everyone then gathered outside. There had to have been 20 civilians or men outside at this point. The “Ural” or truck had 7 people inside it and a very sun looking logo. “Good evening to you lads”, said one man in the front passengers seat of the still but roaring truck. After that the men had told us information of an attack that was being planned that night. A few hours past and many civilians were now in panic mode. Most of them hid inside a decent sized container or in corners behind cover. They Irish men and the camp owners set up their spotlights upon the hillside and plains that laid around the Nest. Suddenly one of the seven Irish men said, “They're men in gas mask scouting and running through trees on the hillside.” We all then heard a very loud man yell out, “Everyone drop your weapons and come out of the compound unarmed or we will kill you.” Only 2 men inside the compound out of what had to have been close to 25 people dropped their weapons and slowly made their way outside. They were then immediately demand to stay prone on the ground. After about 7 minutes gunfire was happening in the front of the pub. The intruders were surrounding the Nest in all directions. They then took out the Irish and the others and proceeded through the building into the camp area. Many shots were fired toward them. Three of the men that were attacking dropped to the ground dead. There was then only about 8 of us left inside. Then a very loud bang happened on the inside the compound, and knocked me down and out…

*After nearly 2 hours* I woke up inside a place unknown. It was a forest with no end.

I was cuffed laying down next to two other men, one which i recognized from his bald head. The group of men that had attacked stepped out of the very dark forest and headed our way in a group of four. They finally made their way up to us and asked various questions, none of which i had had an answer too. They asked if we knew anything of a group named Raven Shield or the Irish Army. Me being new to the people around Chernarus, i had not known any groups known to that name. They did not believed me. I was stripped of all my gear while I was past out and they then chloroformed me before I knew it. I was then put in the shore of a big city, with the people beside me we promised to find the people who had done that to us and bring more pain then they have made combined and our quest started then.

Guest Tranqlotus   
Guest Tranqlotus

Cool story bro... No, but really, Nice! :D

Thanks man!

Guest King   
Guest King

Very cool. Way to throw some RP into it!

Guest Tranqlotus   
Guest Tranqlotus

Very cool. Way to throw some RP into it!

Thanks man, part 2 should be out tomorrow, ill make a whole story with more parts to come!

Major Tom    91

Moving this to the 'roleplay' section. Good stuff so far!

Guest Tranqlotus   
Guest Tranqlotus

thanks man! like I said more parts to come.

Guest King   
Guest King

-Message Removed-

Guest Tranqlotus   
Guest Tranqlotus

Also, just saw we were your personal enemies, why?

messaged you reasons, thanks for the compliment though!

Sign in to follow this