Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:28

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pandi

Gas Mask Voice Changer?

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Hey guys, need some help i have a gas mask on in-game and i don't know where to find a voice changer program that can do a gas mask voice changer, can anyone help me here please?:) Much appreciated!

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

MorphVox Pro.

Major Tom    78

Like Grumby said, MorphVox Pro is the most used program for gasmask voice changing.

However, I'd suggest not using it as LOADS of people do it nowadays and it can make it a pain to understand them. Use it if you wish, but you must make sure whatever you say is clear and understandable.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Like Grumby said, MorphVox Pro is the most used program for gasmask voice changing.

However, I'd suggest not using it as LOADS of people do it nowadays and it can make it a pain to understand them. Use it if you wish, but you must make sure whatever you say is clear and understandable.

Okay thank you, do you know if there is any tutorials on how to set it up, if so can you link me to it please?

Major Tom    78

Okay thank you, do you know if there is any tutorials on how to set it up, if so can you link me to it please?

I've never done it personally, so I don't actually know how to set it up. My friend General Frost knows how to do it, though. Maybe send him a PM asking him about it. I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I've never done it personally, so I don't actually know how to set it up. My friend General Frost knows how to do it, though. Maybe send him a PM asking him about it. I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out.

Thanks for the help anyway, ill drop him a message and see what he says. Thanks again!