Server time: 2017-10-21, 23:00
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Dora

How do I lower ping?

Dora    0

Other than calling my ISP, how would I lower ping? It just started getting really high 5 minutes ago and I keep getting kicked for 700ping.

Siorre    0

I usually get around 150 ping. It all depends on where you live. The server is hosted in Europe so us Americans get that type of ping. And it also depends on if you have Walmart connection or somewhat good connection.

Mattbro    0

Maybe a family member is downloading? Because its really just depends on where you are, since I'm Aussie, I get around 350-385 ping because the server is in sweden

Dora    0

Maybe a family member is downloading? Because its really just depends on where you are, since I'm Aussie, I get around 350-385 ping because the server is in sweden

I am currently uploading a youtube video, that may be why now that I think of it.

Mattbro    0

I am currently uploading a youtube video, that may be why now that I think of it.

That's probably it, just wait and see if when you finish uploading if the ping goes back to normal

ZeroXiz    0

That's probably it, just wait and see if when you finish uploading if the ping goes back to normal

Shouldn't be the problem, uploading takes upload speed, playing takes download speed.

Rolle    2963

Not on asymmetrical connections, if the upload line is busy/full the ACK and overhead traffic gets delayed which affects download speed and ping.

GlitchyV2    0

im from finland and my ping is around 70-150

What? Mine is like 5 with a crappy 10mb internet connection :P

#1 Check and see if others are online, could be your brother, sister, whatever, just sittin' there fappin' or something.

#2 Turn off useless crap, i once had a ipad that slowed down my internet and gave me 600 ping, and it was not even in use nor was it downloading anything.

#3 Restart your router if you start to lose connection here and there, this helps so much.

I have the worst connection, i was even playing DayZRP and someone went OOC and said, "Oh, bad connection guy!" *sigh*

BeastMade    0

im from finland and my ping is around 70-150

What? Mine is like 5 with a crappy 10mb internet connection :P

yeah i use 3g network so thats why i my ping is so high i think

Muntz    3

You should download more ram.

:troll: