Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrrappingjake

Hospital Question

Question

Guest mrrappingjake   
Guest mrrappingjake

I have a question about the hospital roof, like the very top part that you can get to. How many ways are there to get to the VERY top of the hospital? I know there are the two ladders that lead to the main chunk of the roof, but is there any others?

12 answers to this question

Guest mrrappingjake   
Guest mrrappingjake

Well, I was told to drop my weapons and backpack while I was on the very top of the roof. I decided not to, so I just proned in a position where the guy that told me to drop the weapon's buddy couldn't hit me from the hill. I watched the two main ladders that take you to the roof the entire time, waiting for the guy to come up. Now, I heard ladder noises, and I thought he was climbing up the ladder that takes you to the main part of the roof. The guy said, "I didn't want to have to do this, Bitch." or something like that, then I looked behind me, and he was there. Now there was no possible way he could have gone one of the two main ladders without me seeing, so I can assume he used a glitch or hacked (Highly doubt he hacked, but still), and both are against rules.

He may have been on top of the hospital roof all the time. I know there is a glitch where a player can hide inside a wall. Perhaps this player was abusing this glitch?

kakan    0

He may have been on top of the hospital roof all the time. I know there is a glitch where a player can hide inside a wall. Perhaps this player was abusing this glitch?

that is only on the school building

if you are not mentioning using a heavy glitch to enter objects

that is only on the school building

Actually, that is not true, there is a glitchy wall on the hospital roof you can go through and hide there.

Guest mrrappingjake   
Guest mrrappingjake

No, He wasn't up there the entire time. I saw him before run through the school and around the hospital on the ground.

Perhaps you let your guard down at the wrong time? Unlucky, it has happened to me before when I've looked away at the wrong time.

To answer your original question, there are only two ways onto the hospital roof, which are the two ladders.

Guest mrrappingjake   
Guest mrrappingjake

I am pretty sure I would have seen him, I looked at the two ladders the entire time. Only for a second I looked to the side to the guy on the hill, which he wouldn't be able to climb the ladder that quickly.

Well unless it was one of the Admins abusing their invisibility skin then I'm not sure how it happened!

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

How good is your connection to the server and do you desync often?

I have had it where I see a player then he will appear somewhere completely different due to desync.

Is it possible he climbed up and got behind you while you were experiencing desync?

Guest mrrappingjake   
Guest mrrappingjake

It is a possibility, but not really that much of one. I only desync when other players do, and I also doubt that he would go up the main ladders knowing I was most likely looking at them.