Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:39

Sign in to follow this  

Muse concert

I went to a muse concert awhile go in NC, united states. I had a fangasm when I got to meet the whole band! I would show you guys a photo but mom took it on those old scroll cameras :( Everyone should go see em!you won't regret it!

Sky    1

My first and only concert was a Muse one down in Sydney. Was fucking awesome! They're so sick live.

My first and only concert was a Muse one down in Sydney. Was fucking awesome! They're so sick live.

Only concert?!?! Does that include music festivals or not?

They are incredible live! Went to see them at Wembley Stadium on September the 11th 2010. Amazing set list too. I can only second/third this recommendation to see them.

Sky    1

Yep :P

There are some festivals here in Aus, but most of them either have really average line-ups or are miles away ^^

Kravock    1

There are some festivals here in Aus, but most of them either have really average line-ups or are miles away ^^

Gotta love Australia right? The only convert I've been to was The Script, and that was pretty good. Girlfriend got to speak to the lead singer, so she was pretty happy with me haha

Gotta love Australia right? The only convert I've been to was The Script, and that was pretty good. Girlfriend got to speak to the lead singer, so she was pretty happy with me haha

I'm guessing Big Day Out is a little way from you then Sky? I know Muse have played that a couple of times, probably due to play there soon again too.

Kravok, we don't need to know those types of details ;) The Script aren't too shabby, the most American sounding Irish band around.

I live in Australia and I am kinda what you would call a festival junkie :P

There is actually a pretty big variety of festivals out there btw.

Undead    244

There aren't to many Festivals here in NJ. There is a really cool one going on in Georgia this year but alas, I can' afford tickets or travel haha. I might go see Three Days Grace today for fun with a couple of friends even though I don't really listen to them much they want me to go.