Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:05

Sign in to follow this  
Sgt_Grey

Good things come to those that wait!

Sgt_Grey    0

Hey guys stop stressing about not being whitelisted yet, just sit back and wait! Don't try and get the admins and such, I'm pretty sure they're trying as hard as they can :) I mean they've almost hit 1k applicants, so just grab a beer, watch some YouTube or a movie and just be patient!

Sgt_Grey    0

Good someone is realizing that patience is important.

It is man, there's no use stressing over something that will end up happening all in good time!

njoniaux    0

Just applied for my whitelist, hoping to get accepted! Been looking for a server like this one since I started playing the game and I finally stumbled across this website by mistake :D Until then, I'll be on random servers hopefully meeting some fellow players that are really chill.

BeastMade    0

i had to wait almost month and i never appealed for it. i did have patience.and some people crys here that they have waited 2 days and still not whitelisted.

Guest resist this   
Guest resist this

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST.

I would remove that now. You are not aloud to advertise other servers.

Mad Stone    0

I wrote my application 2 days ago, and I'm still waiting. To be honest it's kind of frustrating, because although i filled out everything, I'm afraid i was little short on words. Fingers crossed, I hope for the best :D

It's kinda weird though, I've ended up at the place 16, first day, then "sank back" to maybe 30 or so. This happened again today. Did I do anything wrong, or there are really this much applications for this server?

I wrote my application 2 days ago, and I'm still waiting. To be honest it's kind of frustrating, because although i filled out everything, I'm afraid i was little short on words. Fingers crossed, I hope for the best :D

It's kinda weird though, I've ended up at the place 16, first day, then "sank back" to maybe 30 or so. This happened again today. Did I do anything wrong, or there are really this much applications for this server?

Yep...there are that many on the server and more apply everyday.