Server time: 2017-10-22, 01:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CommanderKoto

The Stoneheart Deck

Guest CommanderKoto   
Guest CommanderKoto

Gurgling, the recruit grew limp as his life faded away as the neck tie continued to twist tighter. Upon realizing the body was now naught but a corpse, the Serpenticide hoisted the body back over the rail of the bridge and laid it down horizontally across the road. In his desperation, the man had loosened his bowels, and the Gynaecide covered her face with a scarf, struggling to keep down the meal they stole from the duo before hanging them.

As they passed the final industrial building of Solnichniy, the Bovicide had spotted the pair of stragglers dragging the carcass of a dog under the bridge and had prepared a small fire, no doubt they were going to feed on the hound. Despite the Fratricide's requests to take the partners as hostages and lure in their higher-ranking officers, the Serpenticide had ordered the crew to come down upon them and hang them from the bridge, and they had followed the order without daring to question it.

Flies had already began to nibble on the corpse, and the face had blackened from the suffocation. Staggering to the bank of the small water deposit under the bridge, the Gynaecide barfed as she observed what had become of the second man; the Parasiticide had caught him and held his face atop the campfire until he was nothing but a charred corpse baring resemblance to the dog they had cooked before the slaughter.

Fast as a storm, the second man had darted under the bridge and had attempted to flee as they broke the legs of his companion and gagged him with a neck tie. To his despair, the Parasiticide had flew with an abominable pace and caught up to him, took out his blade and sliced his right hamstring at the knee. As she helped pin the first man down, the Gynaecide had heard the other's screams, but figured it was just a beating or light bit of torture that the Parasiticide was inflicting upon him, as oppose to the grotesque end he had actually received.

With a hint of anger in his voice, the Serpenticide barked a command and the others dragged the second, burnt corpse back onto the bridge to join his partner. As they had every time they executed a member of a clan whom had inflicted pain or anguish on the Serpenticide's brother, they each laid their individual cards on the corpses, each marked with 'JUSTICE', before turning and making their way for the forest - looking for their next victim.

h2Zf49i.jpg

//As I am not able to post on the Clans and Groups page, consider this a sort of presentation of a clan I hope to create. The strange words are all ranks that link to the names of killers in latin, i.e. Serpenticide, (the leader) is the killer of snakes, the Parasiticide is the killer of parasites, the Gynaecide, (a female-only rank), is the killer of women, and so on. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to PM me! The clan is based on RP and I intend to provide a unique and exhilarating RP experience for all of those who follow me. At the minute, I only wish to take on a maximum of 6 people who preferably haven't been in a clan before but I can make exceptions.

Note: If you haven't caught on, this is the clan led by 'Corvin Cyneweard' and ties in with the story 'A Brother's Revenge' which involves the brother of Caelius Cyneweard hunting down and murdering those who wronged his brother.

Guest CommanderKoto   
Guest CommanderKoto

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this