Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:29
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest whitepointer

Teamspeak regarding dayzRP help

Question

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Ok, to start this off I have no idea how to do such a thing but I have a reason to believe you can.

Whilst I am in DayzRP i need to constantly mute my mic in teamspeak for personal reasons. However as of now I need to keep Alt-Tab'ing out to do so. It does not seem to recognize when pressing my assigned button whilst in the game.

To cut to the point, is there anyway to get my assigned keys to work whilst in the game itself?

Example - Press a button to mute my mic instead of having to Alt-Tab to do so.

Thank you for your help if you can assist me.

3 answers to this question

Toorrik    4

You can assign these buttons in the Teamspeak options. For example, I use F11 and F12 to Mute Mic and Mute all Sound.

It does not seem to recognize when pressing my assigned button whilst in the game.

To cut to the point, is there anyway to get my assigned keys to work whilst in the game itself?

What keys are you using? Macro Keys on Keyboards or Mice?

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

You can assign these buttons in the Teamspeak options. For example, I use F11 and F12 to Mute Mic and Mute all Sound.

It does not seem to recognize when pressing my assigned button whilst in the game.

What keys are you using? Macro Keys on Keyboards or Mice?

I am using keyboard keys, throughout reading your post I may have realized the problem.

I might be because I am using a key already assisted to Arma 2 itself... Until this point of time I'v never thought about that...

Sorry for wasting your time. Everyone has derp moments here and there :D.

I personally use Mouse Button 4 to push to talk, and Mouse Button 5 to mute my headphones.

Do you have these buttons on your mouse? They should be on the left side and used by your thumb.