Server time: 2017-10-19, 18:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Pavillin

Application question.

Question

Pavillin    0

Hello I have a question about the whitelist waiting time. I have been waiting for 4 weeks now. My spot in the queue has been around 140-170. For some reason now I'm up to 200 now, I understand there is a lot of people making applications but for about 4 weeks I have seen the applications drop by about 2-3 hundred and I don't know why my application hasn't been reviewed. I know I have to be patient but I just would like to have somewhat of a idea of how much longer I'm going to be waiting. Thanks.

4 answers to this question

Terra    1449

It is probably because someone donated or made a better application than you. Then the queue is changing.It can take days, weeks, month. Admins look into every single application. That needs Time. Donating bumps you in the queue, but it´s not a guarantee to get accepted.

Please use the search function next time.

Greetings

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

It is probably because someone donated or made a better application than you. Then the queue is changing.It can take days, weeks, month. Admins look into every single application. That needs Time. Donating bumps you in the queue, but it´s not a guarantee to get accepted.

Please use the search function next time.

Greetings

Exactly this, please use the search function next times as there is countless other threads asking the exact same question. Good luck with the application process! :P