Server time: 2017-08-20, 19:16

Sign in to follow this  
TheLonelyOne

Please help.

Question

TheLonelyOne    11

A few days ago I deleted everything from my Steam and uninstalled it because there were some glitches...

Now that I installed Steam again, every bug was fixed, but all my ARMA II mods were gone. Today I tried to get DayZRP back.

I downloaded the newest patch and the client files, installed the Beta patch and the launcher. At first I did what I used to, I launched ARMA II OA through Steam and I just played RP.

But now it gave me "Bad version". I looked into some guides in here and it said "Download latest BETA patch", I did and it didn't work.

Then I tried the Launcher.

When I joined the servers, a giant windom popped up with a lot of file locations, and at the bottom it said that these files had the wrong key in them or something like that, and it also said that I should delete the files or get the right keys for the game to work.

Please help. I have the latest RP Patch and the BETA Patch.

9 answers to this question

Mattbro    0

Did you use the Arma 2 OA beta patch launcher? if so maybe you didnt install the DayZRP mod properly or havent enabled it

TheLonelyOne    11

Did you use the Arma 2 OA beta patch launcher? if so maybe you didnt install the DayZRP mod properly or havent enabled it

I even checked twice if RP was enabled.

I used the Steam Launcher like I always did.

And all I did was download the client files and install them through the exe. file.

I tried to download the Beta 103718 because it said that was the required Patch, but it still didn't work.

Please, I always get "Bad version"

Moose    7

You should post what you did to fix the problem for other people having the same issues.

All I did was download the patch after downloading the Full Client.

Installed the patch and it worked.

That tends to be the problem 90% of the time!

TheLonelyOne    11

All I did was download the patch after downloading the Full Client.

Installed the patch and it worked.

That tends to be the problem 90% of the time!

It's weird because I downloaded the latest Client. Maybe it was corrupted?

I had the same problem to fix this I re-installed dayzRp and also maye sure your arma beta patch updated correctly.