Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:29

Sign in to follow this  
SweetJoe

New Donation Exchange skins?

Would you donate if the skin selection were more varied?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you donate if the skin selection were more varied?

SweetJoe    283

Sorry for the double post, i want people to see this. its also in the suggestions.

Hello. I have donated for skins, and i would again in the future, the only thing is, i dont like the skins available. so that being said i was wondering if there were any plans to add more skins the donation exchange. I also have some suggestions.

1. There is a lack of Survivor skins that dont looks like you've rolled around in the mud for a good time.

2. there are too many military skins. we need more Civilian skins.

3. is there a way to get a personalized skin that only you can use?

4. warm clothing. Is there a way to make some of the skins have the warm clothing options? some of them are quite bundled and look like they are quite warm, so why do i get cold so easy? (although you can argue the same about the armoured skins.)

5. A skin with a duster or trench coat. I would gladly get to contributor level for a decent duster skin. im currently switching back and forth between skins but if i had a duster i wouldnt have a need to do this. and id gladly pay for it provided it doesnt look foolish.

Also if there are plans to add more skins, when?

PCJames    167

This looks interesting...

Guest tpfrags   
Guest tpfrags

3. is there a way to get a personalized skin that only you can use?

If you become Super Contributor for 200€, you can chose a custom skin to be added next patch.

As for the warm clothes and things that give a benefit, won't happen in the donation exchange. It's P2W. Maybe see it in game.

But I agree for the most part, more civilians/survivor skins would be very nice.

TL140    0

I dont think he meant any game mechanic tied to skins mate... just clothes that look more warm. This is Russia after all

404notfound    0

I would love some more skins that aren't military. Or even some more military ones that are more varied. Right now there's not a lot of variety.

SweetJoe    283

actually i did mean game mechanics. I dont think we can find warm clothes in Chenarus, and since we cant i thought it would be nice for any donation exchange clothing that is for all intents and purposes warm weather clothing to have the option. I think when you wear them during the day you over heat dont you? I dont see that many on the exchange now that should have cold weather option, but id like to see some, maybe at the contributor or super supporter level. If you look at the survivor skins 1 2 3 they all look like you should be warm if near the coast at night. im pretty sure its easy to tweak the level of warmth the clothing provides to a level that would be exceptable. but hey, its only a suggestion.

And to that point i really would like to just see more Civilian skins, some with warm clothes, or even the generic warm clothes. but im going to have to stress the civilian option here. i feel that it might push the game in a better direction if more people wanted to dress like civilians instead of terrorists and soldiers.