Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:11
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
scottish

queuing system for server

scottish    0

maybe there should be some sort of queuing system to get into the server instead of if someones waiting for over an hour because when they see a space the faster pc gets the place even though they have only been waiting until they see the gap and they get in for sure.

so yeah , que for server maybe? if thats even possible?

I have heard other people complain about this aswell so it seems like a good shout maybe?

and is there reserve slots for admins or something because I have been trying for over an hour at 60 people to get in when it goes to 59 or 58 and its just saying max players still after all that :/

I would not have bothered sitting that long waiting if i knew that haha

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

+1 Pretty sure thats not possible though

scottish    0

+1 Pretty sure thats not possible though

yeah I didnt think so :/ so frustrating with that reserve slot or some sort because I was trying to get n for a while and then it went down to like 58 and stayed and I was like yeeey ,, then boom , max players still hahah , was like FUCK YOUOOO hahah :)

Ethanorg    0

It'll only say 58, but there will actually be 60, you have to refresh and it will tell you the amount at the exact refresh time.

Also, you get in better if you spam enter as the refresh option is late.

scottish    0

nah dude its not , because i use dayz commander just to constantly check the ping and player change when im entering and it stayes while tabbed out at 58 or 59 and still tells me no

Ethanorg    0

The it probably doesn't update as much. Personally the longest I've waited to join the server is 10 minutes as max. I use the launcher to launch to the menu and then spam enter, always works for me.

scottish    0

It aint working for me man , I have been trying since I came on te pc.

like my arma 2 even with the launch options , takes 10 seconds to fire up before it even connects to the game to connect to a server and by that time some guy using the technique you are telling me to use gets in , so frustrating as I dunno why my arma has started taeking so long to start , it used to just start within like 4 second 5 at most,

I have all the no splash skipintro no pause launch options in there and still no luck :/

this is my face justnow lol

what time is the restart exactly do you know ? im just gona come in on that probs , because im really for sure not getting in

Gina    26

You don't need to launch your whole game all the time, just sit in the multiplayer screen where you see the DayZRP servers (use filter: dayzrp.com and 0 for the ping) and spam enter until you get in :)

scottish    0

whaaaa? I dont know how to do this shit , is this some undercover means of gettin in more easy ? hahah

ok I will give it a try , but I will be bacl to moan if I dont get in this time then,jokes jokes lol