Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:38

Sign in to follow this  
vivallion

Hiding bodies with E tools

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Do agree.

GingerHippo    4

In all fairness, Instead of the E-tool. They add a new item that's a shovel and if you find one of them then you can bury the bodies of players and zombies.

Mikasa    2

Why not be able to drag bodies when dead? :P

Was slightly abused back in the days I believe.

But I wouldn't mind this, seeing it's nothing major.

Guest Brāy   
Guest Brāy

yeah i like it :)

Why not be able to drag bodies when dead? :P

Was slightly abused back in the days I believe.

But I wouldn't mind this, seeing it's nothing major.

How so? :o

Guest Brāy   
Guest Brāy

In all fairness, Instead of the E-tool. They add a new item that's a shovel and if you find one of them then you can bury the bodies of players and zombies.

An E-tool is a little spade thing so you wouldnt need a shovel :P

GingerHippo    4

An E-tool is a little spade thing so you wouldnt need a shovel :P

Ahh okey, my bad :D

GlitchyV2    0

An E-tool AKA field shovel or something like that is a shovel for battlefield use, carried by soldiers.

Yuval    2

There would be still flies, so for practical usage i don't see any real need for them, but for RP reasons i say yes (would be even better if you could drag the bodys to a certain location and bury it there.

Guest WinslowBarington   
Guest WinslowBarington

More dead body interactions would be nice, dragging (Pulling the body of a fallen comrade over your shoulder and carrying on your back) and burying/hiding a corpse (Providing you have an E-Tool and you're on grass/off-road)

PCJames    153

dragging bodies would make for for realistic funerals, instead of just burying right there where they died.

Ancalagon    0

Yeah, you could bring bodies from streets or out of buildings to hide them or you could give a fallen comrade his last tribute and bury him under a nice birch.

Dragging, well it was mentioned before, but you can reduce this "Running around with dead bodies" if you make the dragging like the dragging of passed out people. You are slow and you cant shoot.

Would be good for stuff like bountys. You take the body, enter a car (and the body with you) and bring the body somewhere, to your client or you put it infront of your camp

If you bury them there shouldm be some earth until the next restart, like the Small Stash, but longer and bigger. So you could acess them with a E-tool to loot stuff which was buryed with the dead person.

R Steele    0

I think to many people would abuse the ability to hide bodies on here to help them break NLR rules. We already have people that look for grey areas and loopholes to bend and break the rules and this would make it worse. With hidden and moved bodies the only way to catch NLR breakers would be reports which would increase the staff workload when people suspect it and want it checked

Guest jonnyw9   
Guest jonnyw9

Yes I like this.

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

E-tools are too common to have such a huge impact on the game in my opinion. I don't think that anyone should be able to hide bodies as I don't feel like hiding them adds anything to the experience.

Finding a body on the other does add something to the game, it makes you excited/scared in some scenarious.

vivallion    4

E-tools are too common to have such a huge impact on the game in my opinion. I don't think that anyone should be able to hide bodies as I don't feel like hiding them adds anything to the experience.

Finding a body on the other does add something to the game, it makes you excited/scared in some scenarious.

While this point is valid, i just hate the fact you keep piling up corpses when people fail to rob the FM camp.

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

While this point is valid, i just hate the fact you keep piling up corpses when people fail to rob the FM camp.

Well if they devs could just re-add the drag corpse option, then you could move the corpses away from the camp.