Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:24

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike Rosnall

Game crashes on launch! Solutions needed!

Question

Guest Mike Rosnall   
Guest Mike Rosnall

Hey all,

I was playing DayZRP, logged off for the night, tried to launch the game the next day and it would simply crash as soon as I launched it with the windows "ArmA2:OA has stopped working" error.

Please suggest anything that could stop it from working, thanks!

Mike

I've also reinstalled the game several times (Both ArmA2 & OA) I've also verified the game, it says files missing, downloads them again. I can then run the verification two seconds later and it will say files missing.

5 answers to this question

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

1.) How are you launching the game? :)

Guest Mike Rosnall   
Guest Mike Rosnall

1.) How are you launching the game? :)

I've tried every method, DayZRP launcher, steam, manually through the steam directory and then steam.

I've also tried launching the Game without any mods just for reference. Just pure vanilla ArmA2/OA not even Beta patch.

Fixed. Turns out it was after I installed a new mouse/the drivers. Any solutions? Seems a little bit silly?

Guest Brāy   
Guest Brāy

Okay well i'm no expert but i'll try to help. Right click arma 2 OA ( on steam ) then go to properties then you will see 5 tabs general, updates, local files ect on the local files you can verify integrity of game cache that replaces any broken files what might be crashing your game

lbMXRmn.png

my second suggestion is to just do a fresh install

hope this helps.

Guest Mike Rosnall   
Guest Mike Rosnall

Finally fixed it. It was a problem with a new mouse & the drivers must have been conflicting. Thanks for the help.