Server time: 2017-08-24, 10:28

Sign in to follow this  
Guest MindPowers

If i donate...?

Guest MindPowers   
Guest MindPowers

Hey as you can see the new whitelist system takes quite a while as i have been waiting since mid Aug,I was wondering if i donated is there anyways i could be pushed up the ladder and have my application viewed faster?Thanks for anyhelp.

-Cameron

Recki    1

Use searchfunction, please.

Mattbro    0

To answer your Question, Yes it will push you further into the queue but wont guarantee your acceptance, and please use the search function :D

It generally puts you into the top ten to be reviewed. However, it all depends on how good your application was!

Guest MindPowers   
Guest MindPowers

Thanks the answer i wanted^^

Yuval    2

just to make it clear if you do donate, it won't make you 100% accepted, just so you know.

GingerHippo    4

Well, I donated when I was at 332/778 or something and got to 1/778 but it depends on your application like said above.

Guest 905Tristan   
Guest 905Tristan

I see a lot of these posts donating does not guarantee your acceptance, donating is meant to show support and your appreciation for the hard work of the staff besides donating just puts you at the front of the line instead of just donating to expedite your "possible" acception work on your rp story/ background make sure you know every single rule to the letter. That is the best way to get accepted