Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:55
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CommanderKoto

A Brother's Revenge

Guest CommanderKoto   
Guest CommanderKoto

As five men stand looming over the grave of a fallen member, they recalled the memories shared with their comrade; the robberies, joyrides, executions of dogpigs but most importantly, the raid on the Sanctuary. Of the men that had went, he had been the only survivor. He had ran for miles upon miles, avoiding both the living and the dead until he finally found the remaining members of his brotherhood but alas, now he was dead, buried under six foot of soil with his honed KSVK next to the barn in Prigorodky - where they had initially found him.

Engraved on his makeshift tombstone was the phrase: 'What Is Dead, May Never Die, But Rises Again, Harder And Stronger.' A motto the fallen soldier had lived by, ironically. Along with his rifle, his brothers had buried him with a photo of both he and the 7 men that attacked the Sanctuary and a photo of him with their first vehicle. Gritting his teeth as he held back tears, the leader of the group muttered a goodbye to the fallen brother, patted the half-broken gravestone and took a pace back, looking to the clouds above. Following his lead, the other men stepped back from the mound, one planting a shovel into the ground, raised a plateau of assault rifles, shotguns and sidearms, and each fired four rounds, just as the fallen had every time a fellow comrade had came to his end.

As a tear swam down a grizzled cheek, the leader turned on his heel and made for the group's vehicle, followed by the two officers and finally the newer recruits, all of which had been friends with the dead man. A cloud of dust dressed the air as they drove off, finally allowing the fallen fighter to rest, his grave undisturbed.

Groaning as the metal churned, the door of a nearby wrecked car creaked open, and Corvin Cyneweard emerged, one hand gripping a large handgun, the other a letter from his brother. Seething with anger he marched to the poor grave, fell to one knee and waited. Listening for the sound of reassurance, or bravery, or consolidation - all the things Caelius wrote to his brother with.

Sweat aligned Corvin's brow as he crushed the letter in his palm, a fit of anger came over him and he screamed at the sky, cursing both the Gods and the men that pierced his brothers heart with the bullet that killed him. Instantly, his strength left him and he collapsed onto his other knee, buried his head into his hands and wept, remembering all of the tales his brother had told him of the Chedaki's great operations and how he had once killed 7 men in a single firefight.

Corvin had planned to find his brother in a camp, with a fire burning, beer glasses clashing and songs of triumph filling the air. Instead, he was greeted with rumours of how his brother had been torn apart in an open field as they robbed a member of some treacherous clan his brother had been in trouble with in the past. Ten tedious days Corvin followed the Chedaki for, observing the different locations they planned to bury the fallen warrior in, until, on this day, they had finally put him to rest.

Looking up at the grave, his face blistered with tears, he whispered the words: "What Is Dead, May Never Die - I shall avenge you, brother", and with that, he left, disappearing into the woods with not so much as a trace.

Bob    0

What Is Dead May Never Die.

//omg such a sad story and well witten

Guest CommanderKoto   
Guest CommanderKoto

But Rises Again, Harder And Stronger.

//haha thanks buddy, spread the news! xD

Guest CommanderKoto   
Guest CommanderKoto

// That was a brill story

//Means a lot! If the admins are godlike and could revoke my ban, you can be damned sure I'll make some much better stories and hopefully being the type of story that PsiSyndicate did, except instead of searching for my son, I'll be searching for my brother's killers!

Killernat    0

// That was a brill story

//Means a lot! If the admins are godlike and could revoke my ban, you can be damned sure I'll make some much better stories and hopefully being the type of story that PsiSyndicate did, except instead of searching for my son, I'll be searching for my brother's killers!

The story is great it could get even deeper if they let you back on.

Guest sarsaparilla   
Guest sarsaparilla

// WOW! This is one of the most emotional, well writen stories I have read in a long time. Thankyou for sharing your tallent with us all. I can't wait to read more.

[align=right]Sarsaparilla

[align=right]You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter.

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

I dont think you are going to be able to read more...

Sign in to follow this