Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:07

Sign in to follow this  
Chibigoat

Note System

Chibigoat    0

(Edited Lockable Car part out, this is just for the note system now)

I would really like to see some sort of note system put in place. I can't imagine it being all that complicated of a thing, but maybe it is, I have no idea.

I'd like to be able to write a note and like... put it in my car or something and tell people not to fuck with my car or I'll murder them, or something more RP-like, like this is all I have please don't take it, or something.

Anyway, a note system similar to WarZ or something would be nice, something like that. Is this even possible?

GlitchyV2    0

+1

I am not sure is the note thing possible...

Lockable cars need to be added :D

You could lock vehicles so that they could only be towed with another car!

Yuval    2

lockable cars? pfft, ill break the cars window and use it anyway, lockable cars in dayz is stupid. people should hide their cars properly

Esskay    0

lockable cars? pfft, ill break the cars window and use it anyway, lockable cars in dayz is stupid. people should hide their cars properly

Hiding cars properly doesn't exist! Not when you got that bird 300m in the air searching for it up north. Locking cars would be freakin awesome. Smaller groups don't have means to guard vehicles all night so locking them and logging for the night would be quite a help. Just my 2 cents.

Yuval    2

Hiding cars properly doesn't exist! Not when you got that bird 300m in the air searching for it up north. Locking cars would be freakin awesome. Smaller groups don't have means to guard vehicles all night so locking them and logging for the night would be quite a help. Just my 2 cents.

then make it so there are no helicopters!

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

+1 for note systems, inb4 "If you are reading this note, drop your weapons or you will die".

I hope the note thing can be done, it might take a lot of dev work but it would pay off.

I would create a nice stash of gear and leave a trail of clues leading to it. :)

I think lockable cars is a good idea however maybe, you could inplament a scroll option on player so you can rob them of there keys on if thy have there hands up of something I think this would work great

I would really like to see some sort of note system put in place. I can't imagine it being all that complicated of a thing, but maybe it is, I have no idea.

I'd like to be able to write a note and like... put it in my car or something and tell people not to fuck with my car or I'll murder them, or something more RP-like, like this is all I have please don't take it, or something. Which reminds me, we really need lockable cars. No idea if it's even possible to do, but it would add greatly to the realism. With lockable cars would come extremely rare lock pick kits or something.

Anyway, a note system similar to WarZ or something would be nice, something like that. Is this even possible? What about lockable cars? Looks like Epoch has lockable cars

Note cool.

Lockable cars, cool, as long as I can break a window and hotwire it.

Yuval    2

After seeing notes, I'd love having a note on myself incase i die, as a goodbye speech which shares my story. or anything else i'd like to share

Sir Doctor    3

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I was talking to one of my clan mates about lockable cars the other day.

If we were to implement a key system similar to Epoch. On the topic of stealing a car, you'd simply have to stop the car and just tell the person to drop his key.

And cars could spawn with the keys inside the gear.

Also with notes, I think that would be great especially if you found a dead body and instead of just going and clicking 'Study Body' they might have note on them. So you could search for a note and find a bit more information about the body rather than 'appears to have died from a gunshot to the head'

Slute    1

+1

I love the locking door idea in Epoch, except when assholes blow up your cars.

I would also like to see a Journal/Note System added!

Add lockable cars and lock picks. There you go haha!

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

Defo don't have the option to lock cars, you're not going to always find a car with the keys with them in a zombie apocalypse. what about broken windows? There is no logic in it

Chris    61

Keys for cars = everyone blowing up every car they find, 'cause they can't use 'em.

Rel    0

This has already been discussed before and this idea isn't going to be implemented.

Chibigoat    0

This has already been discussed before and this idea isn't going to be implemented.

This idea as in the car idea, or both the car and note idea? No reason not to implement a note system if it's possible to do.

Hofer    20

Keys for cars = everyone blowing up every car they find, 'cause they can't use 'em.

Rel    0

This idea as in the car idea, or both the car and note idea? No reason not to implement a note system if it's possible to do.

The locking car system.