Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:20

Sign in to follow this  
scottish

handful of small Suggestions

scottish    0

being able to place map markers :D

more random loot ..... I came across like 6 bizons in the same place today , there is a new script in the 1.8 update that stops that, could be a good shout , not that the same loot spawn glitch happens too much but it would be good to see the back of it :P

a little more order in the places of interest? as in maybe a few server rules put down against shooting people inside the sanctuary unless its stealing ?

i sound like a tool...

eehh maybe some more car spawns? i was in almost every town last night on the east and didnt find one :(

right enough i dont know if the car spawns are the same in this map.

some sort of smugglers den hang out place in a fewof the towns leading up to the north from say kamenka and north of elektro,

like sort of no mans land hang out spots people can go to trade things they dont want to go to big sanctuary places with ?

money and drugs

could add a whole new progressive dynamic to the wasteland

who has the most cash , drug addictions ,extortion of small businises for protection robbing ? haha

just a few thoughts , i know its hard enough as it is to do this mod.

Its a great mod , one of the best and i hope to see it get better!

:D

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

more random loot ..... I came across like 6 bizons in the same place today , there is a new script in the 1.8 update that stops that, could be a good shout , not that the same loot spawn glitch happens too much but it would be good to see the back of it :P

a little more order in the places of interest? as in maybe a few server rules put down against shooting people inside the sanctuary unless its stealing ?

i sound like a tool...

eehh maybe some more car spawns? i was in almost every town last night on the east and didnt find one :(

some sort of smugglers den hang out place in a fewof the towns leading up to the north from say kamenka and north of elektro,

like sort of no mans land hang out spots people can go to trade things they dont want to go to big sanctuary places with ?

money and drugs

who has the most cash , drug addictions ,extortion of small businises for protection robbing ? haha

1-Nope, not realistic

2-Dont see why not

3-Settlements are being run by groups, their place, their rules

4-no you don't!

5-Cars are hidden in trees, search and you shall find them

6-there are many hidden caves and none-controlled camps around the map, again, search and you will find them

7-Some sort of currency(bottlecaps maybe?) yes, drugs NOPE! You can always get addicted to morphine/painkillers

scottish    0

i sound like a tool...

money and drugs

1-Nope, not realistic

2-Dont see why not

3-Settlements are being run by groups, their place, their rules

4-no you don't!

5-Cars are hidden in trees, search and you shall find them

6-there are many hidden caves and none-controlled camps around the map, again, search and you will find them

7-Some sort of currency(bottlecaps maybe?) yes, drugs NOPE! You can always get addicted to morphine/painkillers

good feedback mate :D

yeah the map markers thing , I meant to say , it would only be active if you had a gps , but yeah it would not be realistic lol

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

yeah the map markers thing , I meant to say , it would only be active if you had a gps , but yeah it would not be realistic lol

Don't take my word for it since I had a gps only once, but I think you can put markers if you got one. As I said, not completely sure.

scottish    0

Don't take my word for it since I had a gps only once, but I think you can put markers if you got one. As I said, not completely sure.

yeah I will check next time I got one and see :)

but yeah now that i think of the drugs thing maybe not yeah ,

but i still hold the being able to have cash thing up on one leg , because I think a lot could be created from it , bottle caps sounds fuckin great , fallout series style ! then little shops could charge for the caps for small things like handguns all the way through to the most rich folks getting bigger things like russian AKs to clean blood bags ;)

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

#Cut4Clanskins

Like the Crossed O markers or the distance markers? I for one have to say no to both. People would clutter the map with the Crossed O markers and the distance markers only work when you have a GPS and are in a helicopter.

I'm sure the loot tables will be altered quite a bit with the new update.

Settlement rules already allow the representitives to do that.

i sound like a tool...

There are more then enough cars on the server IMO. I find atleast 2 a day.

There are already a few eandom structires and camps around the map. (prud, the camp west of zelenogorsk, the stone buildings north of gvozdno etc.)

drugs

+1

le opinions.

Yuval    2

Currency would be interesting, maybe taking medical supplies as currency.

it could be interesting having a progressing world into a more modern faze.

GlitchyV2    0

Map markers?

-Nope, just print the fucking map and put the marks IRL :P

More random loot?

-They are already good enough, and i think the new devs have it under control ;)

More order?

-Already enough.

More vehicles?

-How to find vehicles:

1. Go to a forest (northern Chernarus)

2. Run around wildly

3. Find a vehicle (people think they are good hiding places)

4. ???

5. Profit

(There are enough of them already)

More places of interest?

-Would be cool!

Currency and drugs?

-After a zombie apocalypse only trading would work, so nope to currency (already discussed many times) and yes to drugs ;)

Vehicle spawns aren't necessarily in the major towns, you have to look around, explore off the beaten track.

Edit: And no to currency, we have a nice bartering economy, where the valuable/rare items are the currency.

Joeyy    0

I'm not one for the currency system. It's the apocalypse after all. The drugs could be alright such as weed and heroin from Arma 3 Altis Life mod or something along those lines.

scottish    0

Keys for vehicles. Always lose them vehicles.

thats a really good fukin idea dude, you should post an actual topic on that ,I have seen mods in arma 2 with that exact feature ;)

Map markers?

-Nope, just print the fucking map and put the marks IRL :P

More random loot?

-They are already good enough, and i think the new devs have it under control ;)

More order?

-Already enough.

More vehicles?

-How to find vehicles:

1. Go to a forest (northern Chernarus)

2. Run around wildly

3. Find a vehicle (people think they are good hiding places)

4. ???

5. Profit

(There are enough of them already)

More places of interest?

-Would be cool!

Currency and drugs?

-After a zombie apocalypse only trading would work, so nope to currency (already discussed many times) and yes to drugs ;)

hahah , you sir are a stern opinionist ! :P

Currency would be interesting, maybe taking medical supplies as currency.

it could be interesting having a progressing world into a more modern faze.

yeah damn right , like a sort of progressive mod working its way up and up and by the end of it , just this sort of maybe comfortable waste land , I mean everyone is surviving and trying to stay alive for something good to come out of it apart from just living through it all ?