Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Icy

Skin name issue

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

I noticed it yesterday while I was running with civilian skins I found IG. I picked up 2 sets of "Orange Civilian Clothing"

I put on one of them and I looked like this (tattoos and the glitched hat are due to my face selection)

n2nEXDh.jpg

It's not really orange, is it? :D

Just for the shake of this thread, I put on the other set and I was in actual orange clothing. Here is a picture of the football clothing in my inventory

yLkHeQ9.jpg

Just imagine how many people missed the chance of wearing this awesome clothes due to thinking "Blah, it's orange and it sucks"!

I have had these skins before. One is "Blue Civilian Clothing" and the other "Orange Civilian Clothing". Perhaps the clothing has been added twice as a duplicate?

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

i re-put it on, it was the same same blue football outfit. When I picked it up it was called Orange Civilian Clothing, so it's not a dupe, just how it was named atm. I dunno if it was an one-time bug or it's scripted wrong.

I may have that bit saved as I was streaming, but honestly I cba to go through hours of footage! It's not a big deal, just letting the devs know

Sign in to follow this