Server time: 2017-08-23, 02:41

Sign in to follow this  
scottish

nlr apply?

Question

scottish    0

I know you cant go back to your own dead body , but does stumbling on someone you killed in a past life and looting them count too ?

9 answers to this question

Undead    246

I mean it depends I suppose. You don't remember anything leading up to your death so if it happened anywhere in that time period it would be NLR. If it has nothing to do with it I suppose not?

As long as it wasn't near your own dead body, you should be fine.

Guest Brāy   
Guest Brāy

As undeadarmy said as long as they're not involved in your death i don't see why not

Joeyy    0

Yeah it's fine I would assume. You lost your memory so I guess theres no rule against finding a dead enemy.

scottish    0

yeah because this happned to me and i ended up back where I began and went to the hospital for stuff and was met by this guy being very vocal about what i was doing was wrong and he had me on fraps blah blah , I was just more anoyed at the way he approached me saying he was using the video as blackmail etc , I was just like mate fuck you lol come to think of it , if they are moaning about non rp then why where they waiting on a dead guy coming back for stuff, or where they waiting on their dead friend to come back for HIS stuff ;) haha

anyway im not gona make a big deal out of it , I know we all can make mistakes , fuck I made a good few mistakes today and thats just how life is , its when you know you are doing wrong is when its bad.

its my 1st proper day on the server and was good non the less ;p

Gina    26

Why he was saying you were doing wrong? Was your body there also near by or how he knew it was you?

scottish    0

my body was down the road around 100 m away from it , I had already ran into them once before in roughly the same area too , so i figured after i thought about it that they where infact waiting for their friend to come back and get his gear and i showed back up just out of pure luck and they sent a friend with fraps to try and scare me out of not taking the friends gear i dont know.

I did in the end just put down the gear and said fuck it but i was really anoyed about the whole thing at the time but i didnt know weather they had a point or not so I thought for future reference that I would come here and ask incase I was in the wrong. :)

Elissa    0

So they broke NLR by being near their bodies like you were and wanted to fraps it?

Just so I am reading this right?

If you spawn NEAR your body you are suppose to run the opposite direction. If you died in a fight with them where they also died and your bodies were close together then you should avoid going in the same area as your corpse.

Say I get killed in Elektro and I spawn in Elektro. I should move my legs and head towards Cherno or Berinzino circling around the town proper. Until reset or 2 hours I believe.

scottish    0

Well i just happned to spawn right where I had died last but i didnt go loot my body back no , but the guys where t the hospital waiting on me coming back for sure because I would not have asked this question otherwise.

And now I know for sure and know what to do ,I didnt want to make a fuss about it and dont plan to , I will only ever fraps and report things I am 100% sure I have a case and in this case , it was my 1st day on the server haha , so yeah im trying to keep my head down and learn as best I can :D