Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
LewisUK_

Story of Xenovia - Updated!

LewisUK_    1

When Xenovia was 7 she was given a little toy pistol, as her dad was a hunter, she lived with her dad, as her mum moved away, born in Elektro, Xenovia's name may not be chernarussian, but she is of chernarussian blood, fairly tall, with short blonde hair, she was your average girl on first looks...  The house was small and cramped, with a couple rooms downstairs, the kitchen and the lounge, they used to eat in the lounge, upstairs were 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, simple but it had to essentials for living. It all her dad could afford as he had to hunt for food while being a part time firefighter, if he didn't catch anything, they would have to have used some of his paycheck on food..but that rarely happened, he was an amazing hunter..

On her 17th birthday she applied for a coastguard job, however she needed some training, so that is when her dad stepped in, taugh her how to shoot, how to aim, how to swim quickly  cook.. Meanwhile the coastguards taught her how to use military rifles, as her dad only had hunting rifles and shotguns.. She became one of the best shots in the team. She only ever had to use her gun once, that was when.. For some bizzare reason, a shark came to the coast and nearly ate a child, she had to put a fair few bullets into it, but that was the most exciting thing that happened, she occasionally got hit on by guys at the beach, but she just ignored them, she was at work.

When she was 21 the infection started, Xenovia found out when an infected wandered onto her beach at first she thought it was a drunk, then he tried to eat someones face!! She just put him down with a double tap.. She ran home as quickly as possible to find her dad loading stuff into the cars..

"You seen the infection!"

"Yep, we are leaving"

"where to..."

"north."

Then just general chat about what they would do up there, they took her dads firetruck and her red hatchback and set off...

They stopped north of pusta and parked the cars there, and ran down to cherno for supplies.. While searching the fireststion, her dad got trapped in a room by infected, she screamed and shouted to her dad but she couldn't save him... His last words to her were

"I love you Xenovia, stay strong... Stay alive!"

He decided to end it quickly and shot himself before he was eaten alive...

The next days were long and filled with despair. She slowly trudged to her stash and cars... To make a remeberence of dad, but.. When she got there, the stuff was gone.. Everything of her dad... Gone... She sat and cryed herself to sleep....

LewisUK_    1

I know, i rushed it as i am tired, adding more details soon.

Cid    333

When more details are added I'm sure it will get better. It has a lot of promise to be good based on the details you have currently and I honestly like it. Good job so far!

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

//It was RP'ed IG really well! Hope to read/see more :D

Rampage    0

I think one of my recruits has a crush on you when we all met in Cherno.

//Had an awesome time RP'n with you, hopefully we will meet again.

LewisUK_    1

//It was RP'ed IG really well! Hope to read/see more :D

//thanks! Working on more details now

I think one of my recruits has a crush on you when we all met in Cherno.

//Had an awesome time RP'n with you, hopefully we will meet again.

I think so too..

//haha ted...

When more details are added I'm sure it will get better. It has a lot of promise to be good based on the details you have currently and I honestly like it. Good job so far!

Added more details!

Sign in to follow this