Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:24
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Syrell

donation skins

Question

Syrell    0

Is it possible when im on the server with a donation skin to change ingame into a civilian clothes that i found then? Or how does this function? can i switch skins a i want.

5 answers to this question

FireMatt    1

Yeah when you find an in-game skin you can switch to it. If you want to put your donation skin back on you need to re-activate it in your donation inventory.

Brent    0

Yeah when you find an in-game skin you can switch to it. If you want to put your donation skin back on you need to re-activate it in your donation inventory.

Exactly what he said. I also wanted to add that you need to go back to the lobby if you want to re-activate your donation skin.

Hatch    0

> To use a donation skin you activate it via the donation exchange on the forums.

> To switch to a civ skin just pick it up and use it normally.

> But you cannot revert to your donation skin because the "Donation skin" in your inventory will be a normall civ skin and if you try to revert back to the donation skin then you'll be a survivor/hero/bandit.

Hope this helps!

If you activate a donation skin in game, then switch to a civillian skin, you will get the Default DayZ Skin added to your gear.