Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:28

Sign in to follow this  
Proxzor

Week 38 News

Proxzor    3

Since Papa is a little busy this week, and I simply cannot miss the news at all I decided to do it for this week. I want to start this week off with the new promotions and staff members!

- Unfortunately Sky a good friend, and an admin decided to step down this week. You will be missed, and I hope you do not leave this community.

- Congratulations to Caesar for his promotion, I still remember the time when we both got promoted to GameMaster, I have gained a lot of respect for this man and I am sure he will be an amazing Admin, you deserved it man.

- Also congratulations to both Gina and Soren for their promotion to Junior GameMaster, you both seem very dedicated and the both of you already have proven us to be a great bargain to the team.

- Now onto the new staff members Kravok and n0valyfe! We finally have found developers suited for the job to develop the new DayZRP mod, and I can tell you, from the work I have seen, a lot of great work is in progress!

- Welcome to all the new Community Helpers Alfie White, Elissa, General Frost, Meatlunk, Shakya, TheTanteTerror and woodzie!

- We also have a couple of important changes to the server rules and clan requirements, please take your time to read them because they are both very important.

As you all might have known, the new DayZ patch went live this week, and the development team along with Rolle is working hard on getting the new updates implemented in our mod soon, expect it to be released Soon.

Stay safe out there people, and don't get bitten!

SirStuey    0

Congratulations on all of the promotions and the new Devs, I hope with them it'll become a even better experience within DayZRP. And I cannot wait to play with the new 1.8 version soon! =]

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Congrats to all the people promoted!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

#LoveKravok

Undead    231

Grats to those promoted and thanks for the update!

scottish    0

nice one! congrats to all , and cant wait to see what the devs get up to ! :)

yeah and get that patch on the go hahah , its gona be great the change log looks fukin terrific!! :D

#Everyonelovesthestaff. Congrats on everyone who got promoted!

Bizzle1991    0

I am new to the site and not yet white listed but congratulations guys

and i look forward to playing the game with u