Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:49
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
StrangeMatt

HELP ME :) need advise.

Question

StrangeMatt    0

Hi all, I am terribly, Terribly! Sorry if there is already a thread on this, and if there is i couldnt find it. so here goes, as you all know by now there is a vast array of awesome custom faces you can insert into the directory and use in dayZ. I really desperatly want a cool face, nothing rediculous like the joker or hannibal, just a cool, fitting, face for my character, one that suits his role best is old snake it goes so well with my current skin and my character story. So i thought, AWSOME lets do it!

I then followed a guide to inserting the custom face and activating it to my character, i tried to join both of our beloved DayZRP servers but allas... i couldnt get it. it said something about custom face then said (44Kb / 0Kb) this makes me think that the face file exceeds the limit.

But what confuses me is ive seen some awesome faces out there, guys with the half skull bandana's dudes with tattoo's all over their face and arms wicked cool face's you defo dont get off the list..

So here i am, asking you to share your knowledge with me, with us...

To help better the immersion in RP and to help others be more creative with there respective character. and most of all, Help your fellow DayZRP'ers....

Thanks

2nd LT. Smudge

4 answers to this question

DeadKiller    0

It is quite simple really. *Starts to break into musical number but stops*... Wait what am I doing. Anyway you just go to the player settings, edit you player, and since 1.2 update I think, they have added allot, I mean ALLOT of new faces and hats. You just have to look.

Yeah, you can choose from heargear, to gasmasks and alot of really neat shit.

Theres a face with tattoos aswell if youre looking for "mike tyson" badassery I guess?

StrangeMatt    0

Awesome thanks for the tip dude, but all my Arma2OA and DayZ's are up to date, is it the original Arma2 I need to update? And if so, how can I do this? I'm still a little confused as to how to 'actually' do it. When I go on edit player, all the options I have are, face, glasses, pitch??? Do I do it in Arma2 or Arma2OA or what I'm still lost as to how it's done lol. Sorry to be such a dim wit. Just struggling to get it done.