Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:14

Sign in to follow this  
Guest King

What is something that a annoys you in RP

Guest King   
Guest King

Have heard a lot of people say that something that people in dayzrp annoys them, me included, just wanted to see what annoys any of you the most.

Slute    1

The simple "drop your weapon or I am going to shoot you" robbing tactics. People need to look up to say Brotherhood and IRA. Atleast when they rob they RP it out.

Rolle    2445

The simple "drop your weapon or I am going to shoot you" robbing tactics. People need to look up to say Brotherhood and IRA. Atleast when they rob they RP it out.

This and people asking for ID instead of saying hello. Inb4 it's considered bad RP and we ban everyone that does it :D

Guest Preflexes   
Guest Preflexes

The number one most annoying thing is when you give a "fake ID" and then you get metagamed to shit and powergamed until finally they find out your true identity... Then execute you seconds afterwards.

Secondly... Why do you have to execute someone just because of their affiliation!? Hell that's just bad RP

Guest WinslowBarington   
Guest WinslowBarington

People who immediately go OOC when they think a rule is being broken or make OOC threats because they don't like your RP or the actions you've taken in-game.

Yuval    2

Annoyed me... that when i talked as a chernarussian person i had to use a russian accent, it's was weird for me.

Annoying, people making robberies which are not planned, meet me in the middle of nowhere and suddenly DROP YER GUNZ

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

The number one most annoying thing is when you give a "fake ID" and then you get metagamed to shit and powergamed until finally they find out your true identity... Then execute you seconds afterwards.

Secondly... Why do you have to execute someone just because of their affiliation!? Hell that's just bad RP

You do realize that it is allowed to use the tags of a person, even though they give fake ID.

An XML next to your name or an XML on your arm is the same thing.

Back on topic:

People that give you fake ID, that is really annoying.

As Winslow mentioned, people that go OOC if they think a rule has been broken, ex: "I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU BLA BLA".

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

When people ask for my ID from 40 metres away.

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

People asking for ID

People asking to write your name on a piece of paper once you tell them you don't have an ID

The Clown    1

Wait, why ? It can be a good opener for some good RP...

Mikasa    2

People asking for ID

People asking to write your name on a piece of paper once you tell them you don't have an ID

Othuyeg    20

People whose roleplay does not leave any room for interaction. This includes all bad textbook robberies "drop weapons, id, run that way"

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

That one time is the only time I have enjoted RP after someone gave false ID. That was great RP Arrex <3

That one time is the only time I have enjoted RP after someone gave false ID. That was great RP Arrex <3

Maybe it's just bad roleplay that annoys you.

Because for me it's that: bad roleplay, in whatever scenario. Or to be more precise: lazy roleplay. It can be a little bad, as long as you do your best and try to make it interesting.

Frayzies    6

"I passed out but now I'm magically back here with my buds, guise" annoys me more than anything else.

Seriously. When you die stay dead.

Make death actually have some god-damned significance to it.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

Any kind of OOC that is not needed, and any kind of poor RP and trolling

Guest King   
Guest King

I dislike fanboying in RP, like to the point of giving a famous youtuber all you gear, or like Juggs, he is a great example, I like the youtubers, but would never give all my gear to them.

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

"I passed out but now I'm magically back here with my buds, guise" annoys me more than anything else.

Seriously. When you die stay dead.

Make death actually have some god-damned significance to it.

I used to make a lot of permadeath characters, but when you die almost daily, then it really isn't that enjoyable.

PCJames    152

Finding looted chopper crashes.

^^^^^^^^^^^ amen

Undead    233

This is an easy one for me. I have had this pet peave since I started playing serious roleplay servers on other games as well. I can not stand when players don't value their character's life because they know that they are just going to respawn. Should I go to try to 1v4 a trained clan without any plan just because I may get some lucky shots and kill them with my lee Enfield, heck if I die I can just go initiate on someone else in hopes for stuff. People need to rp as though if they die, they are dead.