Server time: 2017-10-20, 18:05
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Krimbo

Wilderness Television! [WTV]

Krimbo    0

wtfbadge_zps048eb31e.png

Update on Wilderness Television:

We at WildernessTV have decided that we do not need to be an official clan. We use none of the clan features and in general it is only restricting us to playing as our WTV characters. For this reason, we have turned WildernessTV into a roleplaying group (much like Chernarus live). You can still expect to see us playing as our WTV characters and we are still planning and hoping to release videos of our WTV adventures. We will still operate in the same way we do now, except as a unofficial group not an official clan.

I.E. We are NOT disbanding.

w1_zpsed90160c.pngw2_zps9d724adb.pngw3_zps8879cca2.pngw4_zps36d915d9.pngw5_zps6abd520d.pngw6_zpsbb13daf1.pngw7_zps5d1dc980.pngw8_zpsba6eb63b.pngw9_zpse8cd9466.png

Our adventures will be broadcast on Youtube in a television-like format.

Links will be added in the future!

Guest King   
Guest King

Love the format of the thread, seems like you put a great deal of work into it. Hope it is successful!

Rampage    0

Absolutely brilliant. I love this idea and look forward to the videos you post. Good Luck with it all.

Guest Brāy   
Guest Brāy

I like it, i meet you guys at the free medic camp not long ago it wasn't a very good first encounter though. What can i say those japs are crazy :D

Krimbo    0

Love the format of the thread, seems like you put a great deal of work into it. Hope it is successful!

Thanks a lot. Nice to see people appreciate the effort!

Absolutely brilliant. I love this idea and look forward to the videos you post. Good Luck with it all.

Thanks man. Perhaps we will meet the Watchers in one of our episodes!

I like it, i meet you guys at the free medic camp not long ago it wasn't a very good first encounter though. What can i say those japs are crazy :D

Ah yes, they are quite mental those Japanese!

Bob    0

Omg this thread looks amazing!! Great job man!

IC: This is looking swish mate, hopefully we can hire a security guard for our travels because I wouldn't want some mug taking our camera gear while I'm film . . . . I mean we're filming this masterpiece.

OOC: Looks awesome Krimbo as expected, looking forward to filming 'Leo Vulcan's Wildest Survivor'. Would love to know what people think of the background/premise of us being here as we want to ensure above all that it's viable and believable.

IC: It wasn't the best first encounter admittedly mate, we didn't want to be hostile at all to anyone but the dragons put us in an impossible position. I felt like I had to act for the safety of my crew and also Joe who was at the little homestead place. It was the wrong place and wrong time for you.

OOC: Basically we were there for a very long time before you arrived, constantly trying to diffuse the situation reasonably but the Dragons were giving ultimatum upon ultimatum and they were impossible demands. They were threatening constantly to take either Eddie or Joe and I felt action was needed to show that they couldn't do this. They continually raised weapons before hand and I had to convince them to calm down time after time. I think the end result though was best for all.

Krimbo    0

Omg this thread looks amazing!! Great job man!

Awesome format, good luck guys :)

Thank you both :)

Undead    313

Really great format and great work done on the text and other items in the pictures. Well done and great idea. Good luck.

Shanoby    63

RP it out great and we will still be friends! :)

Seal2.png

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

Seal2.png

Krimbo    0

Really great format and great work done on the text and other items in the pictures. Well done and great idea. Good luck.

Great job on the clan page !

Cheers guys!

Pavlov is interested in the security job, he knows how to handle a gun but can also swing some deadly punches with a crowbar, since pavlov is a bit crazy people wouldn't want to mess with him, because he will fight back or does whatever to protect something or someone.

Krimbo    0

Pavlov is interested in the security job.

Alright there Pavlov, I'll err, put you in contact with Vince - 'es the director ya' see!

//I'll talk to BigLittleShorts about it buddy. We've filled the space but I don't see the harm in having an extra Security guy.

Pavlov is interested in the security job.

Alright there Pavlov, I'll err, put you in contact with Vince - 'es the director ya' see!

//I'll talk to BigLittleShorts about it buddy. We've filled the space but I don't see the harm in having an extra Security guy.

Ah cool man, great to here!

Toorrik    4

//Good to see you resized the images. Looking so boss already. Since you guys got 5 members, this needs moving into "Clans and Groups"?

//Good to see you resized the images. Looking so boss already. Since you guys got 5 members, this needs moving into "Clans and Groups"?

//Why thank you Toorrik! I logged in and saw the resized images, it looks b-e-a-utiful! Hopefully we can get it moved ASAP and begin stamping our presence down in Chernarus with our adventures.

RoCKiE    0

We had 2 rather interesting encounters with 2 boars yesterday. Would have been great for your tv show. // Klein couldnt stop laughing :D

Alright Pavlov, Leo's been talking my ear out about you. We should meet, have a chat and see what we can do.

//It would be great to maybe RP out a meeting in-game and you can show us your stuff. Definitely would like to have another Security guy though, it would make sense for us to protect our investment/Leo Vulcan.

Alright Pavlov, Leo's been talking my ear out about you. We should meet, have a chat and see what we can do.

//It would be great to maybe RP out a meeting in-game and you can show us your stuff. Definitely would like to have another Security guy though, it would make sense for us to protect our investment/Leo Vulcan.

You guys need a ride? :P

You guys need a ride? :P

Oh you're that Frenchy that gave us a lift to Guglovo! Lovely stuff mate. Will have to speak to you soon about a lift if you keep 'old of that 'elicopter.

Sign in to follow this