Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:27

Sign in to follow this  
Guest enr4ged

New character name and backstory?

Question

Guest enr4ged   
Guest enr4ged

Is it possible to change my ingame name and backstory? After playing for a while my backstory seems very generic and doesn't leave me with many options for objectives. Cant find any other threads on this so any help would be appreciated.

7 answers to this question

Caeldon    1

Yes, it is possible to change your character's name and backstory at any given time, you do not have to stick to using your whitelist backstory.

Guest enr4ged   
Guest enr4ged

thankyou :)

Terra    1364

You can always change your story. You do not have to write this down, but be careful that you do not mix your characters together ingame.

The whitelist story isn't the one that you have to use. I see it as a test. To test an applicant's ability to roleplay and create a story.

Change it all you like, now that you have been accepted. :)

Mattbro    0

These Guys pretty much summed it up, You don't HAVE to use the white listing Background :P

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

Yes you do not have to stick to your white list story and can change to any character you want so long as it fits the roleplay. Personally I have had around 5-6 characters so far! :P

MartinJ    1

Other people have already said and confirmed this but I would also like to state the fact that no you do not have to stick to your whitelist story!