Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:06
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ItsPavel

Chapter One: Jeff's Revealing!

Guest ItsPavel   
Guest ItsPavel

Hello everyone!

This is Pavel speaking, or rather, writing. Before Pavel starts his Journal, he must point out something. You may have noticed that me, Pavel, is a bit violent at times. This is not Pavel's fault. It is Jeff. Jeff is Pavel's friend that sometimes manifests him-self (if Pavel may call "it" a him) into Pavel's weapons, although his favorite thing to possess is a Hatchet. There is a clear distinction between Pavel and Jeff's voice. Jeff's voice sounds like a raged gorilla wehn Pavel is mad, but like a demonic scat-man when clam, while Pavel's voice is just deep.

Sometimes Jeff speaks for Pavel, usually when he's angry. Pavel does not remember what Jeff says when Jeff speaks for Pavel, so please do not blame Pavel for what Jeff says! Pavel wishes that Jeff wouldn't speak for him. You may hear or see Pavel arguing or speaking to him-self, Pavel is speaking with Jeff and would appreciate if you gave us some privacy.

Pavel will be writing more in his Journal, Pavel loves to meet new friends!

//Whenever Jeff speaks it will be made clear with "{}"

Regards,

xoxo,

Yours Truly,

Love you Lots,

-Pavel

{P.S - JEFF IS NOT HAPPY WITH PAVEL}

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

This character sounds amazingly crazy and interesting good luck with the roleplay.

// p.s Isn't Caeser's character also called Pavel Ivanov?

Guest ItsPavel   
Guest ItsPavel

This character sounds amazingly crazy and interesting good luck with the roleplay.

A very stupid coincidence, yes.

Caesar doesn't play as Pavel Ivanov as he's told me.

GlitchyV2    0

Hopefully Pavel won't go completely insane and become Jeff The Killer; i would not play DayZRP anymore ;_;

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

A very stupid coincidence, yes.

Caesar doesn't play as Pavel Ivanov as he's told me.

Ahh i see :)

Guest ItsPavel   
Guest ItsPavel

"{TELL THE DEVIL JEFF SAYS "HI"}". *Swipe* Oh no. "Jeff! Why did you kill that survivor?" "{HE LOOK AT YOU FUNNY}". "Do not defend for Pavel, Jeff!" "{OK, SORRY}". Pavel paced back and forth, thinking about what to do. There was always the option to rob civilians, but Pavel didn't like doing that. Only Jeff liked to be hostile. Pavel acts hostile when Jeff gets mad, and Jeff gets mad often. "Which way Jeff, Elektro, or Cherno?". "{ELEKTRO. MORE PEOPLE TO KILL, JEFF CAN USE HATCHET FOR YOU}". "No Jeff, Pavel doesn't like hurting people like you do". Jeff was right. There would be more people in Elektro, as there seemed to have been a helicopter crash in the city. Pavel needed supplies aswell, he only had Jeff in his hands. "Okay Jeff, Pavel goes to Elektro. But ONLY to get food or gun".

As Pavel neared Elektro, he saw a bellowing stack of smoke, spewing from all over the city. Although the darkest smoke was near the school-house. Pavel decided to go to the firehouse to look for a weapon, after all, all he had was Hatchet-Jeff. On the way there Pavel picked up a lot of 5L fuel-cans, it was strange how abundant they were. As Pavel approached the firestation, he heard shouting inside the building. Pavel went prone. Jeff was screaming in the back of Pavel's head, "{GET UP AND BRING ME THEIR EARS!}". Pavel tried to calm Jeff but to no avail, Jeff only got angrier with each word Pavel said. Pavel was getting mad at Jeff, he finally snapped when Jeff screamed at the top of his lungs, "{THIS IS WHY ANA IS DEAD. YOU DON'T FIGHT}". Pavel went absolutely psycho. Pavel ran through the city screaming "I'LL KILL YOU!", "YOU DIDN'T KNOW HER!", "IT'S NOT MY FAULT!", "I'M SO SORRY!", and "PLEASE FORGIVE ME". Pavel kicked in the door at the school, during the peak of his rampage, there was a group of about 5 to 6 people, all geared with assault-rifles. He absolutely shredded them to pieces with Jeff without hesitation. Pavel sliced through flesh and bone with his razor-sharp hatchet, of which Jeff possessed.

Pavel shot up awake on the counter of a pub just right of the school house. He was in a daze, he had no idea what Jeff had made him do last night. He look around and grabbed his flask of vodka he always keeps in his back-right pocket for good luck. He noticed a necklace around his neck, he was still in a daze from waking up so suddenly. Pavel realized what the necklace was made of. It was ears, all around his gory decoration. Pavel saw four men surrounding him, pointintg guns at him. Pavel told Jeff "not to interfere", because "you've done enough". "Please don't shoot me, last night wasn't my fault!". "Then who's fault was it?". "Jeff". They lowered their weapons, they guessed he was just insane from the way he was so panicky last night.

"What's your name?", "{MY NAME IS JEFF}". "Pleasure to meet you, I suppose", "{THE PLEASURE IS ALL MINE}".

Not again...

Sign in to follow this