Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:14

Sign in to follow this  
SkillerPenguin

New Rules

Question

For the rule: "It works the other way as well, the defending clan only has KoS rights on the original attackers, anyone else - like their allies - must be initiated on." Does it mean the defending party's allies must be initiated on before they can help or the attacking party's allies must initiate on the defenders before being able to help?

6 answers to this question

Guest tpfrags   
Guest tpfrags

My understanding:

Example

IRA attack Sanctuary

Duty call in clan A

Clan A must initiate on IRA before they can help fully

Brent    0

From what I understand is that if the defenders call in help from anyone, the helpers need to initiate on the attackers so the attackers know that the defenders have called in help to prevent mistakes to happen. This is what I think so am not sure if this is right. I am also still waiting on the staffs explanation.

Blizzard    0

My understanding:

Example

IRA attack Sanctuary

Duty call in clan A

this is basicly it in a nut shell, if you want more clans involved then they must initiate. heres an example of what you could do, ex you could send an initiater from each clan that plans on attacking/helping with the firefight that way they know from the start who they have to deal with. both clans must initiate seperatly, ex Sgru and sds (im just pulling names out of my ass) want to attack so one person from both groups must go down and each start a seperate initiation stating that they are (place reason here) the place and all must comply or ( insert treat here).

hope that clears things up, another staff can change/remove my post if im incorrect.

*edit* also for the settlement thats more so they dont shoot randoms during the fight or go out and assume they won only to have the dude behind them just kill them cause he was involved the whole time

My understanding:

Example

IRA attack Sanctuary

Duty call in clan A

Yup think it's like,

NRF and IRA are in a firefight

NRF call in Brotherhood,

Brotherhood have to initiate on IRA

or

IRA have to initate on Brotherhood before they can fight it out

These two posts are accurate. The rule is implemented to stop KoS rights being passed from clan to clan, which makes it difficult when in a firefight with one clan, and you see their allies approaching.

The rule makes firefights fairer and easier to follow.