Server time: 2017-08-24, 07:02

Sign in to follow this  
Baron

In concern with clan ownership

Question

Baron    2

Now I don't really have allot of time, the summer holidays are over and college life has taken over, as such, my clan STALKER, is the clan/group that I'd like to talk about, the group itself, obviously directly inspired by the game series, etc.

But I digress.

My question is this, due to my lack of time, the people who've left my clan without really telling me and the all round lack of interest in this group, should I let it die, or persevere? I wanted to start a nice little rp group of survivors, but all I now seem to do is roll on my own, baring a clan tag that no one recognises.

I'd like to get some opinions from people, whether you're in a clan, own one, or aren't in one at all, I'd just like to know your take in this.

2 answers to this question

I recommend that you ask for the clan thread to be archived. The clan thread will be removed from the forums, but can be retrieved upon request.

If you clan isn't thriving, I would recommend you to join another, more active clan.

Baron    2

I recommend that you ask for the clan thread to be archived. The clan thread will be removed from the forums, but can be retrieved upon request.

If you clan isn't thriving, I would recommend you to join another, more active clan.

Thank you for the honest opinion Woodzie, in the end, it seems my little whim went the way of the dodo, but I'm sure ill find just as much enjoyment with another clan.