Server time: 2017-10-23, 21:01
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
AutomatedDragon

Cant Join DayzRP server even after i was accepted, please help.

Question

So i was accepted into the white list today,thank you BTW.So naturally I was exited and opened my dayzrp launcher and clicked on a server.

I click was brought to the arma2 menu and checked if i had the mod actually enabled first,I then but in DayzRP.com in the filter but for some reason when i press refresh it and when its done,for a very small fraction of time the dayZRP servers actually show up but then suddenly vanish.Forcing me to restart and wait. sometimes i am able to have the servers show up, but when the join button is pressed the game freezes and i cant even Alt+Tab to get out, so i have to Ctrl+Alt+Delete.I am still unable to play please help.

9 answers to this question

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

- Make sure you've downloaded the latest Arma 2: OA beta patch and the DayZRP mod.

- If you want to join the servers manually, then do this:

- Launch Arma 2 OA

- Click on Expansions

- Enable what are enabled in this:

d6891e37fd928a1c1c54ef1636f8c5f1.png

- Click Multiplayer

- Filter it like this:

c341f537f4a3e86802aa5911680793b6.png

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

I will try,Sorry for posting this in the wrong place im new and the last thing i want is to piss people off

No one's pissed off man, no worries. :)

Alec    0

- Make sure you've downloaded the latest Arma 2: OA beta patch and the DayZRP mod.

- If you want to join the servers manually, then do this:

- Launch Arma 2 OA

- Click on Expansions

- Enable what are enabled in this:

d6891e37fd928a1c1c54ef1636f8c5f1.png

- Click Multiplayer

- Filter it like this:

c341f537f4a3e86802aa5911680793b6.png

Sometimes I find better results by putting DayzRP in name as apposed to mission (ArmA II's search function is wierd like that, sometimes working and sometimes not)

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Sometimes I find better results by putting DayzRP in name as apposed to mission (ArmA II's search function is wierd like that, sometimes working and sometimes not)

Yep, good point, you can also filter the name as S1 or S2 if the servers only pop up for a second.

Thumper    0

Yep, good point, you can also filter the name as S1 or S2 if the servers only pop up for a second.

And if they pop up for only a second...make sure to put the IP in 'remote'. The next time you join and filter they will be there. It gets saved to your profile.

glowreef    0

May want to be careful using 'DayZRP' as search term. Around the time Psi first started here, there was a random server using that name, but entirely different mods. I connected to it by mistake once and ended up with all sorts of conflict errors. Reinstalled to fix.

Now I use 'RP1 S' instead. You can always add 1, 2, or 3 after the S if you're only looking for a specific server.