Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

I am looking for a military themed clan to join.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

The title really does say it all so I would like some suggestions or better yet if clan leaders could post there clan in here.

Baron    2

The title really does say it all so I would like some suggestions or better yet if clan leaders could post there clan in here.

I'm in a currently rather small clan named S.T.A.L.K.E.R

We're survivors who're rough around the edges and now operate on a martial law basis, with military tactics and a few military ideals.

I'd be glad to welcome you, but I have a feeling you're looking for something a bit heavier, we're more based on RP then firefights.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-free-agents-looking-for-a-clan

maybe this is a more appropriate place, and perhaps clan leaders would look faster than a general discussion thread.

I was going to post there but do clan leaders really look for people on that thread?

We're survivors who're rough around the edges and now operate on a martial law basis, with military tactics and a few military ideals.

I'd be glad to welcome you, but I have a feeling you're looking for something a bit heavier, we're more based on RP then firefights.

Actually I would like an RP style of military rather than the normal rob people and only get in firefights when their buddies show up.

PCJames    202

I would check out the Veritas

Baron    2

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-free-agents-looking-for-a-clan

maybe this is a more appropriate place, and perhaps clan leaders would look faster than a general discussion thread.

I was going to post there but do clan leaders really look for people on that thread?

Actually I would like an RP style of military rather than the normal rob people and only get in firefights when their buddies show up.

Sent a pm

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

I am an Ex member said I wanted to join back and never got a reply(this is after Zero1 left).

Murdercool    29

Yeah I know I check The Free Agent pages a lot for people to recruit.

PCJames    202

Send a PM to d.baker he is the current leader, we are trying to round up old members so it'd be good to have you back

I am an Ex member said I wanted to join back and never got a reply(this is after Zero1 left).

Guest AllegedxKGames   
Guest AllegedxKGames

Check my pm to you cptTerry