Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:00
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
playveil

Getting kicked when trying to connect

Question

playveil    0

Hello,

I stopped playing for a month or so and i'm back , now I can't login to the game. I downloaded the new patch put still the same problem.

7 answers to this question

Guest T-urtle   
Guest T-urtle

I just removed the whole DayZRP folder and installed the patch then the full mod

Sounds like you made a mistake by installing the patch prior to the mod. To be safe, I recommend that you delete your @DayZRP folder from your arma2 folder. Afterwards, download and install the full client and the patch, in that order.

The mod download links are in my signature. Hope this helps!

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

Yes this sounds like you need a fresh reinstall, just delete your @DayZRP and install both the mod and the patch from a fresh. I'd also recommending updating your ArmA beta build which can be found here. If you need any help with this then please feel free to PM me or talk with me on TS! :D

playveil    0

thx for reply guys, sounds like a good idea to re-install it. i'll try this and let you know what happened.

playveil    0

I had the old setup source, but it didn't work. I downloaded the full version again then the patch and it works. thank you guys :)

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

I had the old setup source, but it didn't work. I downloaded the full version again then the patch and it works. thank you guys :)

Great that it's now working for you, have fun! :D