Server time: 2017-10-22, 08:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
BrokenPiece

Why do I have to wait 23 before I can make a new application?

Question

BrokenPiece    0

Just a little confused over, that I have to wait 24 hours before I can make a new application. Do I have to donate again to get first on the whitelist? And another one, it's kinda weird that I donated, but yet get denied my pass to enter the server. I understand that it's annoying about trolls and griffers. But I kinda showed my loyalty by donating...Not complaning, but just confused.

6 answers to this question

First of all, this is in the wrong section.

Second of all, you can't pay to get into the server, only to get LOOKED at faster.

Lastly, you should spend more time on your application rather then trying to submit it again with-in 23 hours. Open up Microsoft word or something similar and work on the backstory, as that's what most likely got you denied. If it was something else, like bad rule explanation, read formal reports to do with that rule to get a better understanding of the rule.

Hofer    20

Donating doesn't guarantee you access to the server. This has been stated over and over again in numerous threads.

If you have to wait 24 hours to post an application again you have alot of time to work on your background story and your answers so take your time and improve the application.

Moved thread to Questions

Terra    1449

First of all, this is in the wrong section.

Second of all, you can't pay to get into the server, only to get LOOKED at faster.

Lastly, you should spend more time on your application rather then trying to submit it again with-in 23 hours.

Exactly that!

Make sure your application is really good. You should look around in the Forum. So many really good Stories you can read here.

Be active on the Forum and be patient. Show your interest, get ideas, make friends.

Greetings and good luck

Rolle    2964

If you get rejected you have to wait 24h "cooldown" before you can send in another application. This is intentional and to make people think and work on their application instead of mindlessly submitting one with a small fix.

Alec    0

Wait, so Rolle, does him donating affect whitelist time the second time around?