Server time: 2017-10-20, 18:04
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Traveller

Frustrated

Traveller    0

Overall my current situation in DayZRP isn't going well.

I've started and ended a clan after I realized it wasn't going the way I wanted it to. Now I'm involved in a "Anti-Slavery" clan. I'm the 2nd in command but no one in the clan listens to to me. Also the members are all much younger than me and I just feel like I'm an old man in their ranks. Also, a good friend in the clan left for the same frustrations I'm feeling now.

So I'm not happy. Not in the least.

I don't think clan life is for me. I came to DayZRP to Role Play not get involved in stupid little tiffs.

I've got character ideas and little story lines I want to do, but I don't know if the community at large will even pay attention to these characters, let alone care.

Although characters like Bill Barnslow do help renew my faith in the idea, that these characters will work.

shleal225    2

if you change your mind come to The Brotherhood of Steel. if not good luck hope to see you out there need anything radio us :)

Guest Kilgore   
Guest Kilgore

Join a more mature clan, or a hardcore RP clan. Your new to this community, i still haven't experienced the full potential of this community.

Lue    25

I would welcome more adult/mature players into my clan with open arms, frankly... We currently are small in numbers, but this is due to screening for quality over quantity... that way we avoid such "tiffs" down the road by ensuring that the people we recruit get along with one another and are not a problem for anyone.

I see and have seen many groups fall apart because they just try to recruit any and all that come their way and have no real solid RP foundation...

Either fly solo and see what comes your way over time, or take a look into some of the more mature groups out there. My group focuses on realistic RP and doesn't try to RP a military special forces group like you will see the majority are here... If you want more of a "sub standard" Apocalypse feel, check us out.

Not trying to make this a plug, but I just know the feeling and where you are kinda.

Jerry    22

You seem like a nice guy that wants to put a lot of effort and focus into Dayzrp, recruitment for the I.R.A is open till the end of this week. Read our backstory and pm me with any questions if you're interested.

Alan Woods    4

Join a bigger, more famous clan.

Run with them, RP , enjoy yourself and later join smaller ones.

Othuyeg    20

I have nothing to add as far as useful tips go, but I am going to offer my encouragement. Go find a place that satisfies you.

Terra    1449

You seem like a nice guy that wants to put a lot of effort and focus into Dayzrp, recruitment for the I.R.A is open till the end of this week. Read our backstory and pm me with any questions if you're interested.

^This, but stay away from Jerry <3

I.R.A seems awesome if you want my opinion on that^^

And it´s true what the above speakers said. Just look around, join a bigger Clan. I´m sure you will find your way!

Wish you luck!

Jerry    22

Thanks for the kind words Terra, although you must be silly if you think people should stay away from me..it's that darn renegade Logan you gotta watch out for.

Terra    1449

Thanks for the kind words Terra, although you must be silly if you think people should stay away from me..it's that darn renegade Logan you gotta watch out for.

I´m just joking Darling! <3.

IC:

And Logan... He could never harm anyone! He is such a nice guy. He watched after me and protected me!