Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:04
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Mace

A note nailed to a tree by the Free Medic camp

Mace    10

The note is written on a crumpled piece of notebook paper, somehow free of other writing to allow for a bit more legibility than the freeform, recycled paper that litters the wasteland. A few splotches of blood are visible as droplets onto the paper, wiped and smeared away carefully so as not to affect the message.

"Medics,

I'm just one man. I have very few friends. I have very little in the way of resources, but I've always tried to help you. You are people that we need to focus on keeping alive, and the fact that you offer yourselves and your skills even to those who would mean you ill later shows a kind of humanity that few, if anyone else, shows in this world.

I'm just one man, but if you ever need help, you should me well enough to find me and ask me. I will come running."

At the base of the tree, if they have not been taken in the night or knocked aside by shambling zombies, are a crowbar and a lumber axe, forming an X beneath a small bouquet of wildflowers.

Derek Steel    0

The note is written on a crumpled piece of notebook paper, somehow free of other writing to allow for a bit more legibility than the freeform, recycled paper that litters the wasteland. A few splotches of blood are visible as droplets onto the paper, wiped and smeared away carefully so as not to affect the message.

"Medics,

I'm just one man. I have very few friends. I have very little in the way of resources, but I've always tried to help you. You are people that we need to focus on keeping alive, and the fact that you offer yourselves and your skills even to those who would mean you ill later shows a kind of humanity that few, if anyone else, shows in this world.

I'm just one man, but if you ever need help, you should me well enough to find me and ask me. I will come running."

At the base of the tree, if they have not been taken in the night or knocked aside by shambling zombies, are a crowbar and a lumber axe, forming an X beneath a small bouquet of wildflowers.

derek looks at the note and smills and just wispering to him self good to know ther ar still god People out ther gona show this not to the rest of the medic *and walks away*

Sign in to follow this