Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:15

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tonycrazy

Journal; Day one. "Fresh Meat"

Guest Tonycrazy   
Guest Tonycrazy

I'm going to make an OOC/IC journal just to cover up what I did today on DayZRp, pretty much telling everything I did that day. I'm probably gonna do more than one of these because I enjoy writing and I want to get better at it :)

I spawned near Berezino but didn't realize it and started going south/south-west towards Elektro. On my way there I noticed two black men, one of them in a yellow shirt, both unarmed saluting a white man in a military camo suit and was armed, this scene reminded me of something...

When I got to Elektro it was awfully quiet and I started by looting the school and found some kind of Russian pistol, TT33 or something it was called, then I made my way to the hospital and got myself some morphine and bandages, also grabbed a few blood bags. On my way to the pub I noticed a dead body with a Winchester and a backpack, I took both. I continued to the pub and market and then went to the northern fire station and saw someone lurking on top of the building opposite of the fire station so I sprinted to the fire station and went to the top floor of the tower to get a good look at the guy, which hadn't noticed me, told him to drop his primary and back away from it, giving me time to run. I then made my way north, I had past Guglovo when I got lost.

After a while of trying to get my bearings a white bus came and, fortunately for me, stopped after I asked it and the driver gave me a ride to some place called "Ravens" something, I can't remember. I heard gunshots after entering the place and a couple minutes later a group of men entered asking people for their ID's, I resisted a little, not much but gave in after someone in a ghillie suit aimed at me.

When it was about midnight I made my way towards the NWAF to try and get something better than the Sks I had "borrowed" from that Ravens place.

When I arrived it was quiet, I started by sneaking up to the southern barracks, found a Makarov SD and some mags, quite useful since a zombie or two had noticed me sneaking in.

I then went over the airfield to the other side when I saw some guy sneaking from the air control tower towards the fire station. I ignored the fella and made went to the northern barracks and found an Ak-74s Kobra SD and two mags, I was quite happy with the find.

I had left the airfield and went towards Devils castle when I noticed some guy following me, I did some advanced maneuvers and he ran past me, I told him to stop and drop his guns and his backpack, he complied and I checked out his gear, didn't take anything and just asked him why he was following me, he said he was only heading the way I was heading, I simply told him to get his stuff and not to follow me.

When I got to Devils castle I didn't find anything so I went towards the "famous" Haven. I found nothing but the dead there and I left for the NEAF, only to stumble upon a barn, falling down the stairs inside it and nearly dying, quickly managed to bandage myself after waking up and returning to course. I found nothing of interest at the airfield so I went even further east to the coast where I saw someone running in the woods and I told him to stop and drop his guns, he didn't do it, maybe he didn't hear me although he ran right past me, so I shot him and killed... Worst thing I had done all day, hated myself a little for it, the poor guy had an As val but only one mag, wasn't interested in it, but he had food and water, which I was running short on so I took it. Then I opened his backpack and felt really bad, he had KSVK ammo, PKM and RPK ammo, three of each. I felt really sorry afterwards.

I continued to the "Black Lake" and refilled my water bottles and then headed for Berezino...

I hope you enjoy this and if I can get feedback on this I'd appreciate it. I know I make a lot of bad choices but since this is my first session playing DayZRp I'm going to hopefully get better and avoid shooting anyone unnecessarily like I did.

Nice journal, did you write this whilst playing? This should also be probably moved to the Roleplaying section.

Guest Tonycrazy   
Guest Tonycrazy

Thanks, I didn't make it whilst playing, but I might try that out.

Sign in to follow this