Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
StrangeMatt

LFG - Battle Hardened Ex SpecOps - Terrorist hunter for HIRE/RECRUITMENT

StrangeMatt    0

[/font]

**Note Pinned to Chernogorsk & Elekrovodsk Fire Station's Reads**

My Name is Matthew Christian James Smith, AKA (IGN: 2nd LT. Smudge)

I'm writing this notice in the hope that i find myself reason to keep pushing on in these troubled times.

I'm Ex Para-Military.... Fought in the Gulf, Falklands and served 3 tours in Iraq, before my service was up i was moved to a special covert unit renowned for taking down some of the highest ranking terrorists, our next mission before my final debriefing after 15 years service of my life, we were to investigate a terrorist group who'd recently kidnapped a leading biological physicist named Dr.Ivan, but we were too late (read my story on my page for more). The apocalypse was upon us. Ever since, I've roamed the state of Chernarus. Alone. Hated by many, confronted by none... People tried to rob, beat, kill even rape me. Now, all them are sleeping. Never to awaken back to the nightmarish land we call earth. I've killed many men.... even women.. I'm finding it hard remembering the feeling of calling someone friend is, remembering the feeling of not being completely alone. I'm losing hope. I need reason to fight, to carry on, to survive. I'm no stranger to violence and my conscience is stone, my heart cold. Open to contracts, Kidnap/assasinate/reposses/torture what ever it is I'm your man.

Mainly im looking for recruitment. I am not bias so I'm open to every faction, murderers, thieves what ever. Please Contact me By any Means Necessary. Im losing hope....

Guest King   
Guest King

[/font]

**Note Pinned to Chernogorsk & Elekrovodsk Fire Station's Reads**

My Name is Matthew Christian James Smith, AKA (IGN: 2nd LT. Smudge)

I'm writing this notice in the hope that i find myself reason to keep pushing on in these troubled times.

I'm Ex Para-Military.... Fought in the Gulf, Falklands and served 3 tours in Iraq, before my service was up i was moved to a special covert unit renowned for taking down some of the highest ranking terrorists, our next mission before my final debriefing after 15 years of my life, we were to investigate a terrorist group who'd recently kidnapped a leading biological physicist named Dr.Ivan, but we were too late (read my story on my page for more). The apocalypse was upon us. Ever since, I've roamed the state of Chernarus. Alone. Hated by many, confronted by none... People tried to rob, beat, kill even rape me. Now, all them are sleeping. Never to awaken back to the nightmarish land we call earth. I've killed many men.... even women.. I'm finding it hard remembering the feeling of calling someone friend is, remembering the feeling of not being completely alone. I'm losing hope. I need reason to fight, to carry on, to survive. I'm no stranger to violence and my conscience is stone, my heart cold. Open to contracts, Kidnap/assasinate/reposses/torture what ever it is I'm your man.

Mainly im looking for recruitment. I am not bias so I'm open to every faction, murderers, thieves what ever. Please Contact me By any Means Necessary. Im losing hope....

Would you like to join BWP (Black Water PMC)?

StrangeMatt    0

I appreciate you're offer and kindly accept. I must say though I'm a drifter, and have spent much time alone. regrouping will be no easy custom. but im great to have around, especially in a firefight! Look forward to Speaking further on the matter tomorrow.

regards,

2nd LT. Smudge