Server time: 2017-10-22, 02:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dora

Recording software?

Dora    0

I need some good recording software for PC that doesn't cost more then $30. I need it so it is a permanent purchase. I am not paying monthly for it. I am trying not to spend over $30, but I will if it is a little over. I need the recording software to work for Arma2 recording smooth sound and League of Legends. I also want it to record my voice and other peoples voices through teamspeak and in game. I do not want any water marks. I know about Fraps and Camtasia but I want other peoples opinions before I make a purchase.

Robert    0

On the new update of ts, there is a recording software for games maybe you should check that out

Dora    0

On the new update of ts, there is a recording software for games maybe you should check that out

Would that be the Over Wolf thing?

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Dxtory

Costs about 25 pounds I think, and is completely worth the money, if you use a tutorial you can record with little frame drops + you can record your mic and TS etc. :)

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Dxtory and there are ways to get it for free. It has all of the above that you are looking for and is very optimizable for your requirements. There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube showing certain ways that work best.

Robert    0

Would that be the Over Wolf thing?

Yes

Dora    0

I purchased DXTORY and let me say, it was worth it. Quality is perfect and doesn't effect my FPS at all.